Starfox + Nexon= ?

maplegirl66

I always have wished that someday nintendo might cooperate with nexon, so i've been analyzing the results if that ever happend. :)

+Mabinogi:

Pros;

1. Music composing avalible along with Music playing

2. Totally ripped bosses

3. awesome bgms

4. Epic Storyline

Cons:

1. kinda weird to see Fox as a paladin in shinig armor

2. Kinda weird to see wolf as a Dark Knight, holding a sword

3. WHY WOULD THE GODDESS MORRIGHAN BE THERE ANYWAY?!?!?!?

+Maplestory:

Pros:

1. Stunning locations

2. Some bosses look totally awesome

3. challenging bosses

4. many different weapons

5. skills look awesome!!!!

Cons:

1. Some bosses look totally ridiculous... ( Pink Been and Mushmom are examples)

2. barely any cutscenes...

3. not too much of a storyline, unless you're a Cygnus knight or Aran Warrior.

I'll post the results for DFO, Combat Arms, and Sugar Rush later.

maple story is not interactive enough for me to even consider fun.

Don't worry about her, she always likes to sound smart by being the one person to put down the other's post.

But seriously, I'd think that with Nintendo working in the shooter genera, all they'd have to do is take Combat Arms and mix a few models and maps around, tweak the engine to allow vehicles and physics, and vola...

Don't worry about her, she always likes to sound smart by being the one person to put down the other's post.

But seriously, I'd think that with Nintendo working in the shooter genera, all they'd have to do is take Combat Arms and mix a few models and maps around, tweak the engine to allow vehicles and physics, and vola...

Excuse me I just Don't like Maple story OKay?  I just don't like the game. I mean you can't really interact with everything or everyone you can't battlle monsters together or stuff like that.

Well, I've never actually played Maple Story, it's too anime/furry for me.  But yes, I'm familiar with Nexon.

I'd think Maple Story was a multi-player game considering Nexon distributes it, not a single player game.  So excuse my ignorance in this field.

Well, I've never actually played Maple Story, it's to anime/furry for me.  But yes, I'm familiar with Nexon.

I'd think Maple Story was a multi-player game considering Nexon distributes it, not a single player game.  So excuse my ignorance in this field.

It lacks the social interaction I favor in games like halo and stuff and not only that it's  mostly a single player game (At least you don't have to pay for it) The ONLy time you see other people is when you join a party of some sort.

Sorry, but I have to lock this.

1. Redundant, see http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=3424.0

2. Wrong board.

3. Turning into a flamefest.