Your Christmas Lists?

Thomas Draco

So, I was wondering what y'all were wishing for Christmas.

Well, I'm going for the following:

An R/C Airplane: P-51 Mustang

A Wii game (I haven't made my mind up yet)

A gift card to a book store

And Money

I would like:

-some snow on which to ski

-some wax to put on my skis

-a mask so I don't freeze... while skiing

-some days off so that I can use the above.

(guess who's looking forward to the skiing season...)

I'd also like a headset mike for my computer (need to practice ATC on Flight Sim) and maybe a new camcorder, 'cause I'm having difficulties with my current one.

-iPod Touch, as the MP3 Player that I've had for the past 3-4 years croaked.

-1 share of Wal-Mart or Nintendo stock

-Wii Points card

-Best Buy gift cards

-$$$$$

Guest Julius Quasar

Star Fox Wii, and SFC not part of canon

this ^

and...

a house/home of my own

a car

a stable job/career

a future

hope

a reason to live (I got it, SF-O.net)

a life

my dignity

independence

this ^

and...

a house/home of my own

a car

a stable job/career

a future

hope

a reason to live (I got it, SF-O.net)

a life

my dignity

independence

Here's an idea for making a name for yourself, Julius. I heard that you make fursuits, so you should consider making a business out of your hobby. Given you're willing to invest in such an endeavor you'd make a lot of money during furry conventions and more if you expand to designing costumes for amusement parks, plays and parades. You're a talented person, Julius, and perhaps if you are willing to use it to your advantage you might get everything you wish. Not to mention you have guys like me to live for, so if you look around things really are better than they appear before your eyes.

This is probably the first Christmas where I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what I want.Ā  One word comes to mind, though:Ā  Clothes.

Maybe a few gift cards would also be good, incase you finally get an idea after Christmas.

Guest Julius Quasar

Here's an idea for making a name for yourself, Julius. I heard that you make fursuits, so you should consider making a business out of your hobby. Given you're willing to invest in such an endeavor you'd make a lot of money during furry conventions and more if you expand to designing costumes for amusement parks, plays and parades. You're a talented person, Julius, and perhaps if you are willing to use it to your advantage you might get everything you wish. Not to mention you have guys like me to live for, so if you look around things really are better than they appear before your eyes.

(UGGH!Ā  My stupid crappy computer crashed as I was typing this post!Ā  :compcrash: )

Thanks, I appreciate that, but:

-my fursuits aren't that great

-this is not a good economy to do that

-I got no money, period

-I'm not that talented at all

and yeah, guys like you and my other friends here at this site, and this site itself, like you said, are a reason for living...

1.another good Fox Mccloud roleplayer and a good friend.

2StarcraftII,Crackdown2

Star Fox Wii, and SFC not part of canon

That's it :)

1- an xbox 360

2- grafic desing lessons

3- stay for a long time in SFO

1.another good Fox Mccloud roleplayer and a good friend.

2StarcraftII,Crackdown2

I've been waiting the sequel of that game too, the bad thing is that it will released the next year

and after this wait for the release ofĀ  the expansionsĀ  :(

Even though I know I won't get these, these are what I wish for:

- SAM Brass

- True Strike 1 and True Strike 2

I'm pretty sure you guys have heard from these libraries. Anyone whose seen District 9 has heard True Strike. SAM Brass and True Strike have popped up in several games as well. It's good stuff.

No one's gonna spend several hundred dollars on me, and if I recieve a large sum of money, I have bills to pay with it. I am not in the best financial shape right now. $10/hr part time only goes so far. Gods I can't wait to get out of school and get a real job, I can't take this financial stress.

If I had a list, and money to spare, I would get one of these games:

*Muramasa, the demon blade

*New super mario bros Wii

But since life pretty much strikes each person in different ways, as it stands, my money has a greater purpose rather than gamingĀ  :P

Hoho,

Super mario bros wii (struggled really hard not to just buy it and just ask for it for christmas)

Wii points card

Blaz blue

the new super mario bros(ds)

along with that starcraft two and starfox wii

saw some video footage of people (i am assuming some of the people who work on it) playing starcraft 2 at a computer store, and one thing i noted is that the protoss sheilds recharge faster, which i think is pretty cool.