Yorokobi is back. ^_~

Yorokobi-Ageru

I'm back. Alot of crap has happened over the past few months, but I'm back in business. Merry Christmas and Happy Yule. I was just reading up on my fan-fic. I'm thinking about continuing it. I just got off of XboX Live with Wolf (SeanDaBomb) and I think I'm ready to be active on here again.

Btw, Mr. Krystal, Nice layout ^_^

high five, man! *high five* Welcome back!

I still havent finished mine. I ran out of filling ideas. I got the beginning and the end, but no middle. Also, I might rewrite it. There's too much seriousness.

I'm back. Alot of crap has happened over the past few months, but I'm back in business. Merry Christmas and Happy Yule. I was just reading up on my fan-fic. I'm thinking about continuing it. I just got off of XboX Live with Wolf (SeanDaBomb) and I think I'm ready to be active on here again.

Btw, Mr. Krystal, Nice layout ^_^

Hey welcome back :)

I like your avatar :)

Guest Para Astaroth

Welcome back, Comrad!  May Mother-Site welcome you back with open sandviches!!

Oh, by the way, Wolf O' Conner is my friend also on Xbox Live.  You should send me a Friend Request on there;  Gamertag is Moggmonster.

high five, man! *high five* Welcome back!

I still havent finished mine. I ran out of filling ideas. I got the beginning and the end, but no middle. Also, I might rewrite it. There's too much seriousness.

*high five's* Great to be back.

Hey welcome back :)

I like your avatar :)

You must be new. Thank you. ^_^ Pleasure to meet you, FoXXX.

Welcome back, dear! I was hoping you'd return! ^^

I'm glad I was missed lol. I havn't spoken to you in a while. Wouldn't mind doing some catching up. PM me, sometime ^_^

Welcome back, Comrad!  May Mother-Site welcome you back with open sandviches!!

Oh, by the way, Wolf O' Conner is my friend also on Xbox Live.  You should send me a Friend Request on there;  Gamertag is Moggmonster.

I have him as a friend on Live, but I don't own a 360. I own a PS3