Dinosaur Planet Media Archive

celebi23

dinosaurplanetlogobig.jpg

So, about a month ago, I began a small project.  My goal was to find any and all media relating to Dinosaur Planet, before it's transformation into "StarFox Adventures".  Luckily, through the magic of the Wayback Machine (really amazing thing actually) & really hard searching, I was able to create the media archive posted below.  Take a look at the "ReadMe!.rtf" file once you download the archive.  It goes into much greater detail about the project (too long to post here).  If you have any media that's not included in it, feel free to shoot me a PM, or, just post a link or the image itself. The link is listed below.  Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VPGGTEBA  Dinosaur_Planet_Media_Archive.zip  214.33MB

Interesting. Will definatively take a look at it. Tough it may be a while, as my internet speed isn't exactly spritely.

I'm not a big fan of Cat krystal ,but I'll defintly give this a good look.

k_e_tongue.gif

I downloaded this when you originally uploaded it elsewhere. Very nice! Glad you found our info helpful. If you don't mind, I'd like to take the Krystal portions, especially the images, and upload them to the Krystal Archive.

I downloaded this when you originally uploaded it elsewhere. Very nice! Glad you found our info helpful. If you don't mind, I'd like to take the Krystal portions, especially the images, and upload them to the Krystal Archive.

ooh what section do those go in?

Interesting. Will definatively take a look at it. Tough it may be a while, as my internet speed isn't exactly spritely.

I'm not a big fan of Cat krystal ,but I'll defintly give this a good look.

k_e_tongue.gif

Yeah, not a problem

Quite interesting! I'm downloading as I type, can't wait to check this stuff out! :)

Sorry that I haven't responded until now.  My internet has been acting up quite a bit recently.  I wasn't sure what the response, to something like this, was going to be.  I'm just glad it's positive :D  Oh & feel free to upload any bit of the media archive to whatever site you want.  Just please give credit to Rare.  This would've be an amazing N64 game  :(  As it says in the ReadMe!.rtf file, if you have any Dinosaur Planet-specific media, that isn't in the archive, please let me know  :)

I've taken a quick sweep trough it, and I must really say that's some great work gathering all this Celebi23!

Thanks for popping by and sharing this with us.

Finally checked it, a lot of pieces of media I hadn't seen before.

The downside is that I'm now even more depressed this version of the game was never released.  :(

nice, and intersting

you'll probably hate me but i'm glad it was turned into SF...

no offence intended

Back when this looked to be a unique game that could have a following of it's own.

Befire it was mashed into starfox and all personality was taken out of Krystal's character and they atributed gameplay that made no sense to the starfox series.

This looks cool! I'll check back once I've downloaded it.

Sounds good :)

I've taken a quick sweep trough it, and I must really say that's some great work gathering all this Celebi23!

Thanks for popping by and sharing this with us.

My pleasure.  My goal was to share this semi-lost media with as many people as possible :D

Finally checked it, a lot of pieces of media I hadn't seen before.

The downside is that I'm now even more depressed this version of the game was never released.  :(

Yeah, it could've turned out to have been an amazing N64 game  :(

nice, and intersting

you'll probably hate me but i'm glad it was turned into SF...

no offence intended

Yeah, same here :)

cool bro

No offense taken :)

Back when this looked to be a unique game that could have a following of it's own.

Befire it was mashed into starfox and all personality was taken out of Krystal's character and they atributed gameplay that made no sense to the starfox series.

It already started to have a following.  There were a bunch of websites dedicated to the game (some wayback-version urls included in some of the urls.txt files in the archive).  Many of those sites turned into SFA-centric sites.

Like I mentioned earlier, if anyone has any media not included in this archive, please feel free to shoot me a PM, an email, or just post a link to it in this topic  :D

I actually did find some more things:  2 new pics of the Dinosaur Planet E3 2000 Booth & some more E3 2000 demo impressions.  I've uploaded this last zip file & I'm calling it a day on this little side project of mine.  Pretty sure I've found everything on the net (except for those missing screenshots that I mention in the ReadMe!.rtf file)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zdzimn5yymw  Dinosaur_Planet_Media_Archive_new_work.zip  1MB

Enjoy!