NINTENDO MEDIA SUMMIT THIS MONTH.

Star Fox Runner

I was dinking around on IGN looking for Metroid: Other M info, and I saw an article that was released yesterday.

On February 24, Nintendo will be holding a media summit!

Now, Nintendo of America has officially invited select members of the press to its Q1 Media Summit event, set to kick off February 24 in San Francisco. "Please join us for a full day of presentations, demos and hands-on gameplay," the invite reads.

The obvious would be new trailers for Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid: Other M. But who knows, maybe we will see something new! "hinthint"

Here's the original article.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/106/1068077p1.html

Lets hope for the good news :)

i'm not getting m hopes up I've lost a litle bit of contact with a good friend...so i'm kinda down.

That sucks Kursed, and I hope they have something positive to do with Star Fox there, but won't get my hopes up either.

Nothing about Star Fox don't you worry.

thanks for the support in  keeping me down...k_e_sob.gif

It's Feb 24th,  not the 12th (which is day after tomorrow :roll: ).

This makes no sense! Why have a PR event 2 weeks before GDC? Maybe Nintendo won't be at GDC this year, That's the only way this makes sense.

This does say ONM is revealing is happening Mar. 12, which is the day before GDC...

It's too early for Zelda. That's the E3 Conference Megaton, I'm almost certain.

We'll probably learn more about Metroid M and SMG2. Possibly get some new Wiiware announcements.

The "Q1" in the title means that there will be stuff for investors in there as well.

OH! OOPS! Sorry, the 12 was a typo, I'm going back to fix that right now.

This makes no sense! Why have a PR event 2 weeks before GDC? Maybe Nintendo won't be at GDC this year, That's the only way this makes sense.

This does say ONM is revealing is happening Mar. 12, which is the day before GDC...

It's too early for Zelda. That's the E3 Conference Megaton, I'm almost certain.

We'll probably learn more about Metroid M and SMG2. Possibly get some new Wiiware announcements.

The "Q1" in the title means that there will be stuff for investors in there as well.

This isn't one of those events where they make everyone sign an NDA is it? I mean, if it is, it makes perfect sense.

NDAs? It's a media summit.... Why would they invite media people if they didn't want to give them a story? :roll:

NDAs? It's a media summit.... Why would they invite media people if they didn't want to give them a story? :roll:

Video game companies OFTEN invite the media in (usually in small groups) to sample the new stuff so they can have their stories and materials ready to go AT the time of the announcement. They just say, you can talk about X now, but you have to wait until March 15th to announce Y. Happens all the time, but not usually in large groups.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard news about it being release info for DSi XL, big game release date announcements (Other M, Galaxy 2, etc), and preview footage of Other M.

I've heard news about it being release info for DSi XL, big game release date announcements (Other M, Galaxy 2, etc), and preview footage of Other M.

YAY FOR HAIR LOSS!

Nothing about Star Fox don't you worry.

Hehe, Thanks fur the snicker.

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!! the day we all scream and pull our hair out because there is no new star fox news  :banghead:

Can't wait to start scalping myself!