draw the other person's character game!

Hatsworth III

it's simple! first someone post the name  of the character, then other person draw the character and post a pic of him/her, then someone psts another name and continues like i explained. quite simple, don't?

so... i start!

Andrew D. Hatsworth III

try to draw him!

it's simple! first someone post the name  of the character, then other person draw the character and post a pic of him/her, then someone psts another name and continues like i explained. quite simple, don't?

so... i start!

Andrew D. Hatsworth III

try to draw him!

Questions:

1. what if we can't draw

2. what if we don't want a character drawn?

What is the meaning of this?

just another aweesome plan that i forgot to see the errors, lock it if you guys can or try to fix my errors on my game.

i think this topic is going nowhere, but let's not close it to see the result

Oh no, donna worry, Imma draw Mr.Hatsworth

Kursed, it means that even if a topic has nothing to do with you, it dosn't mean you have to post in every thread avaliable on this forum. Why is post count such a huge deal?

Well, I guess I could try and draw something... I really don't have much of an FC, what does Hatsworth look like anyway? TPM, do you have an FC?

Kursed, it means that even if a topic has nothing to do with you, it dosn't mean you have to post in every thread avaliable on this forum. Why is post count such a huge deal?

Well, I guess I could try and draw something... I really don't have much of an FC, what does Hatsworth look like anyway? TPM, do you have an FC?

Because maybe I want to talk to people but if you all just want to shun me away fine I'm going to hide in the cubbard.

Hmm, post count? I seriously doubt anyone here is going for that, but it's like, you see a new topic, you read it and go, oh a thought passed through my mind, I think I will inform everyone of my thought. That's how I role anyway.

Guest Julius Quasar

it's simple! first someone post the name  of the character, then other person draw the character and post a pic of him/her, then someone posts another name and continues like i explained. quite simple, don't?

sounds [potentially] cool. :yes:

Here's my take on Andrew D. Hatsworth III.

AndrewDHatsworthIII001.jpg

This is fun.  It's a great way to practice sketching.  Took about 20 minutes.

Someone should draw "Mr. Ten-Tails."

Yes! you goot the idea! and the fun is to see how pepole think that your character look!

and also, nice drawing Four-eyed Vulpine