newscast?

Kursed

WHERE THE FRICK IS THIS NEWSCAST?!?!?!?!?!?!!?http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=5891.0

Star Fox assault, Corneria.

thankyou...multiplayer or single?

Single player mode. The Corneria level. Somewhere in the midsection of the city...if I remember correctly.

thanks guys when i noticed this i was freken out or something because I missed it.

Guest Julius Quasar

Star Fox Assault, Mission #7, "War Comes Home" (Story Mode)

In the center of Corneria City, most visible from the structure where you're on Wolf's wing while he's docked on to of the structure, or from the blue-green building with the Aparoided anti-aircraft cannons on the stairs themselves (take 'em out with a sniper rifle) and that 1-UP power-up on that same building...

What's with all the shouting? O_o

I wouldn't think she was that important.

Hi,

I wouldn't think she was that important.

Maybe not important - but she looks cute with her glasses^^

WHERE THE FRICK IS THIS NEWSCAST?!?!?!?!?!?!!?http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=5891.0

Seriously, that is not necessary.

At LeAsT sHe DiDn'T tYpE lIkE tHiS!  :P  :lol:

Yeah, I find that to be a lot more annoying than pure CAPS LOCK.

Hi,

what is more annoying? People who use CAPS or sTrAnGe tYpInG StYleS or people who say, that it is not necessary to use that? Whoops - I'm doing this right now, too  :lol:

Guest FoXXX

Hi,

what is more annoying? People who use CAPS or sTrAnGe tYpInG StYleS or people who say, that it is not necessary to use that? Whoops - I'm doing this right now, too  :lol:

Capitalizing Every Word Is Annoying Lol

We Need To Stay On Topic Or This Topic Will Get Locked.

Guest Julius Quasar

Hi,

I believe "sTrAnGe tYpInG StYleS" is way more annoying than CAPS, hands down....

Single player mode. The Corneria level. Somewhere in the midsection of the city...if I remember correctly.

Both, actually. It's located near the arched structure with the Cornerian insignia.

I'm pretty sure the newscaster is in multi-player also.

Also I find sometimes all caps is necessary. When one is frustrated all caps helps to show you are frustrated.

Guest FoXXX

I'm pretty sure the newscaster is in multi-player also.

Also I find sometimes all caps is necessary. When one is frustrated all caps helps to show you are frustrated.

THATS WHY IT'S ON THE KEYBOARD :P

The original question was answered anyway. I so no further direction this thread can go.