I would like some ideas on a shirt caption.

Vy'drach

85247847.png

I was thinking about having a custom shirt made, and would like to have a caption for that image, I came up with, "I passed the Star Fox training program." But that feels very weak and.... yeah. I would like some ideas if you would for captions, or do you think I should just let the image speak for itself?

StarFox:The Foxes WIN!!! or soemthing like that.

Not a bad suggestion, but I am looking for something more along the lines of the person doesn't need to be too familiar with Star Fox as a whole, and would be best if it kind of stuck it to people who are sheep about video games. I also thought of "You can take your Modern Failure 2 and shove it." But people would hound me about that since they think because its Call of Duty and recent, it has to be good.

Ha ha, that's not much of a shirt caption, but it is an awesome picture of Peppy.

write do a barrel roll on the picture and you have a shirt.

i have an idea: pt a pic of shigeru miyamoto with the following message written: miyamoto likes to do exercises, fireweapons, bikes and foxes firing lasers on space.

Actually, I have seen "Do a barrel roll" shirts, it showed a silhouette of an Arwing, and just said "Do a Barrel Roll" in big letters.

Not a bad idea Mr. K, but I think that could be taken as a message that Assault is a bad game, but that gave me some more things to think about.

"You and your family is made out of meat."

Not related to the image, but I have wanted that on a shirt for a while now. If you don't get it.

http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=484

Lawl, wow Sabre, that is an odd comic there, and that reminds me of a loading screen tip in the latest Turok, "Dinosaurs eat meat, you are meat, run away."

"You and your family is made out of meat."

Not related to the image, but I have wanted that on a shirt for a while now. If you don't get it.

http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=484

I love that comic.

As for a shirt caption, I'm drawing a blank with that pic. I might have something tomorrow though.

Hmm, what about if I put, "I game with fame" for the caption, any thoughts?

Not a bad idea Mr. K, but I think that could be taken as a message that Assault is a bad game, but that gave me some more things to think about.

"Hate the game, not the player" is a common phrase when someone gets angry that they lost and starts complaining to the other player. That person responds with the phrase, meaning: It's not MY fault you're bad at this game.

I know lol, but a lot of people in SoCal barely know how to read the words, much less what the message means. And lawl DZ, tempted to do that just for the lawl factor.

Not bad Julius, I see potential down that path too, such as, "We will Fox you up." The problem is, there is actually too much potential lol.

Guest Julius Quasar

Not bad Julius, I see potential down that path too, such as, "We will Fox you up." The problem is, there is actually too much potential lol.

(thanks, dude!).

Ahhh, good one Asper, appeal to the Wolf, I like that too, again, too many lines you can put down for that image on a shirt.

Well, unless I change my mind in the time it takes to get the 25 dollars for the shirt, I am thinking of going with a play on Julius's suggestion, which is, "We're gonna Fox you up!"

Also, that was an epic suggestion, DZ, not sure how I missed it the first time.

Shame Peppy never said: "Looks like we win today Starfox!"