I found something epic about some flame war...

Sableye

College wrote this the song about the flame war, can anyone what it's about?

What flame war was this about?

Here's the song:

It's a spoof, not a real one, it is applicable to any flame war one just jumps in to. CollegeHumour has several hilarious videos, this being one of them.

Also, no offense, but  :oldnews:

It's a spoof, not a real one, it is applicable to any flame war one just jumps in to. CollegeHumour has several hilarious videos, this being one of them.

Also, no offense, but  :oldnews:

Okay. I just post things Im interested in.

Try not to triple post, and that doesn't surprise me, people both copy what they see, and there are millions of screen names, so you encounter the million monkey theory of, "If you have a million monkeys pounding away at a million keyboards, one of them will produce the works of Shakespeare." Essentially, if the guy didn't have anything to do with the video, or didn't create his screen name based on the video, there is a good chance it is a mere coincidence. And of course the pictures are real, they are quite popular ones.

Try not to triple post, and that doesn't surprise me, people both copy what they see, and there are millions of screen names, so you encounter the million monkey theory of, "If you have a million monkeys pounding away at a million keyboards, one of them will produce the works of Shakespeare." Essentially, if the guy didn't have anything to do with the video, or didn't create his screen name based on the video, there is a good chance it is a mere coincidence. And of course the pictures are real, they are quite popular ones.

Kay, but...

0.o It did autcally started an flame war!

And the comments were beofre this vid was created! 0.o

Those are more than likely not real comments. It was an incredibly well done video, that made it look like they were.

Kay, but...

0.o It did autcally started an flame war!

And the comments were beofre this vid was created! 0.o

Use the edit button. It's a miracle, I know, but it works.

Those are more than likely not real comments. It was an incredibly well done video, that made it look like they were.

Let me explain this. I autcally research Digg, and some od the comments were there before the vid was made. The comments were 2 months before the vid!