You see/here Star Fox where others don't.

MarekMcCloud

Okay this thread is about times where you have seen and heard Star Fox where others don't notice at all. One day you will be somewhere and someone will say, "Why don't you come down here, [name]?" If someone where to say that, I would be able to hear it in Fox McClouds voice crystal clear. So its ether I play too much Star Fox or...

I guess I will start:

Being on the topic of warfare and battle ect. I asked my Hispanic Spanish teacher what part of the U.S. military was his favorite, and he said in his great Hispanic accent, "Personally, I prefer the air." I literally burst out laughing and the whole classroom was like WTF is he laughing about!?!

Another time was when I was watching, "Up" by Pixar and there was a part when the bad old dude sent out his dogs to shoot down the flying house. The first thing that jumped in my mind was,"Its Bill and the Cornerian army."

SO. Where do YOU see and hear Star Fox where others don't? Let me know!

I honestly think about starfox almost anywhere I go!  Whenever I look into a clear sky, everything just floods my brain, arwings flying by, epic space battles, Laser fire, etc.  Starfox isn't just a game, it's a way of life.  :fox:

18750144_th.jpg

Tell me about it! I just drew this today while my half psycho economics teacher was lecturing us! Its not good at all, but I get caught in my head sometimes lol

That's amazing!!  I've actually never thought of looking at an Arwing from that perspective! Its always been coming straight at me, or flying toward the sides.  Still though, that is some awesome artwork! (I'm still trying to draw something that doesn't include a square somewhere, lol)

Most recently for me was also in school, and it happened to be in Spanish class *shudder*.  I probably sketched at least twelve arwings, some weaponry (blasters, electric staffs, etc) and some more ideas for my fan-fic.

i annoy the crap out of my friends by randomly saying at times TO A BARREL ROLL

Welcome to the club, lol

Another place where I especially think of Starfox (besides airports, lol) is natural areas, like canyons, national parks, etc.  The stillness needs to be broken by something, and what better than an Arwing whizzing overhead, a hidden enemy base that needs destroying, or the animals in the park going all anthro! (that would be awesome)

Another place where I especially think of Starfox (besides airports, lol) is natural areas, like canyons, national parks, etc.  The stillness needs to be broken by something, and what better than an Arwing whizzing overhead, a hidden enemy base that needs destroying, or the animals in the park going all anthro! (that would be awesome)

Sooooooooooo, you talk to dogs? jkjk lol

Sooooooooooo, you talk to dogs? jkjk lol

.....*In mind* HOW DOES HE KNOW!!!!  :shock:

AVATAR. That movie possibly had the most starfox related things. When the main character fights on his bird, I whispered to my friend, "There are enemies behind! Do a Loop!" We burst out laughing. We got stares from around the theatre. I even whispered afterwards, "Do a barrel roll! (press Z or R twice)"

Whenever I see some jackass trying to look badass by speeding in his car that he only thinks looks cool, I just here Peppy yell "Use the brakes!"

Guest FoXXX

Whenever I see some jackass trying to look badass by speeding in his car that he only thinks looks cool, I just here Peppy yell "Use the brakes!"

Use the boost to get thru! :P

I get this alot, but not start fox. Pure Pwnage get's this alot. Same with Nostalgia Critic. I'll give you examples as they pop up.

Anything where they say "Take over the world." I expect "Of Course!"

Also "Not a problem" reminds me of the music from startopia.

I got used to think of teachers I hate as a floating Andross head that says: "For homework you will write a plan for taking over Lylat" that or "Bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla, BLA, [shadow=blue,left]BLA[/shadow], BLA... (you get it)".

I got used to think of teachers I hate as a floating Andross head that says: "For homework you will write a plan for taking over Lylat" that or "Bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla, BLA, [shadow=blue,left]BLA[/shadow], BLA... (you get it)".

LOLLLLLLL!!!!!

I literally laughing hysterically!!!!!

LLH!!!!!

Another place I've seen Star Fox kinda was in the movie "Mr. Fantastic Fox"

No explanation needed :D

I swear I saw an Arwing whizz by while I was sitting in the Pizza Hut parking lot.  Today, all I could think of was Starfox.  Especially in Math. 

Teacher: "What is 2x + [insert annoying problem here]?"

Me: SO THAT'S THE SECRET WEAPON!

When I see those, I always thinks of Andrew. Most of those ricer enthusiasts have that excact personality.

"You're not welcome here! You can't defeat me! I'll take you on!" *V-TEC kicks in* "Uncle Andross!!!"

When I see those, I always thinks of Andrew. Most of those ricer enthusiasts have that excact personality.

"You're not welcome here! You can't defeat me! I'll take you on!" *V-TEC kicks in* "Uncle Andross!!!"

Heh. Over here it's arseholes who shout out of the window.

Sabre, when you said that, all I could think of was the drive by argument scene from Family Guy.