The Rumor Busting thread.

DZComposer

Well, we now know about SF643D. Thus, the 3DS Star Fox is now:

• 2 years later...

It's a sticky thread, it's OK to bump these if the content of the post is relevant. Of course, the post in question here was not, so Pinku is nor vindicated.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Have there been any other rumors out there? Aside from the one about Krystal coming to ssb4

I've heard rumours of SF coming to the Wii U. Sadly though, I have no cover art, etc to back this up. If I find some though, I'll post it.

I've heard rumours of SF coming to the Wii U. Sadly though, I have no cover art, etc to back this up. If I find some though, I'll post it.

I've been hearing this a lot to and possibly a reveal for E3 2014. But, don't take my word for it.

Those are the exact same "rumours" everyone has been parroting since the first Wii came out. I wouldn't put much stock into it at this point.

• 2 years later...

Caught wind of a largely improbable rumor that SFZ is going to be further delayed, until September. One have one source, and this just seems like pure lies. Posting for awareness of the utter nonsense that is this claim.

Friend got an email newsletter from an official looking source about the delay. Neither of us knew who the actual source of the email is.