Watch your drinks!

rainfyre66

A little PSA (Public Service Announcement) from rainfyre66- If you must go drink alone, don't ever leave your drink unattended! And it's probably best not to drink alone in the first place.

I always figured meh, drinking by myself, nothing will happen. Last night I was stressed so thought I'd grab a couple of drinks after work, had a couple of drinks, then stumbled home, puked my guts out and blacked out once I got home. It wasn't a normal drunk reaction, that's for sure. I have come home after drinking a helluva lot more before, and even those times it wasn't like that. Even this morning I don't feel right, not a usual hangover. I am damn lucky that nothing worse happened to me, I am darn sure somebody slipped something in my drink when I went to use the bathroom. I'm pretty freaked out by this whole experience and want to share this nugget of knowledge- this CAN happen, so ladies, watch your drinks and who you drink with, boys, don't you be slipping crap into innocent peoples' drinks, and watch out for your ladies! Just be careful everybody, don't make stupid choices like I do!

I've got a better solution. To not drink alcohol at all. And if one gets thirsty, resort to a hip-flask, like I do from time to time. Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody from Harry Potter wasn't as stupid as one might think.

i don't smoke or drink at all the only time i actuly drink aclochal was on new years eve last one but it was only a little and those fancy drinks are good but my stomach hurts after i drink it

A little PSA (Public Service Announcement) from rainfyre66- If you must go drink alone, don't ever leave your drink unattended! And it's probably best not to drink alone in the first place.

I always figured meh, drinking by myself, nothing will happen. Last night I was stressed so thought I'd grab a couple of drinks after work, had a couple of drinks, then stumbled home, puked my guts out and blacked out once I got home. It wasn't a normal drunk reaction, that's for sure. I have come home after drinking a helluva lot more before, and even those times it wasn't like that. Even this morning I don't feel right, not a usual hangover. I am damn lucky that nothing worse happened to me, I am darn sure somebody slipped something in my drink when I went to use the bathroom. I'm pretty freaked out by this whole experience and want to share this nugget of knowledge- this CAN happen, so ladies, watch your drinks and who you drink with, boys, don't you be slipping crap into innocent peoples' drinks, and watch out for your ladies! Just be careful everybody, don't make stupid choices like I do!

You alright? Sounds painful.

The last time I had a drink (even though I'm under age) was during the fall. I did it by mistake. My sister had mixed vodka and sprite and put it into a glass. She then left it on the table. I came home after a sweaty jog and saw that drink. I thought it was pop so I picked it up and literally chugged about 2 mouthfulls of it before realizing I just drank alcohol. Surprisingly though, it didn't taste bad...it tasted good. I know what I'm drinking when I get to the legal age.

Guest Julius Quasar

I heard about that...

It happened to a girl I once knew, but thank God her brother was there, and carried her out of the bar before anything happened to her...

....sometimes these a**hole bartenders drug the drinks, a predatory guy who's friends with the bartender gives the bartender some money, the bill folded a certain way, to signal to the bartender that he wants the bartender to slip the drug into a girl's drink (usually a woman he brought with him on a date, or a woman he sees in the bar and "buys a drink for"), and the bartender does it, and usually gets away with it...

Don't let anyone buy you a drink, especially if you don't know them.

I heard about that...

It happened to a girl I once knew, but thank God her brother was there, and carried her out of the bar before anything happened to her...

....sometimes these a**hole bartenders drug the drinks, a predatory guy who's friends with the bartender gives the bartender some money, the bill folded a certain way, to signal to the bartender that he wants the bartender to slip the drug into a girl's drink (usually a woman he brought with him on a date, or a woman he sees in the bar and "buys a drink for"), and the bartender does it, and usually gets away with it...

Don't let anyone buy you a drink, especially if you don't know them.

hmmm you know speaking of that, something similar happen to someone at a near by bar in my town would you like to hear the details!

I am still not old enough to drink (but I am not that far away, so I must consider being carefull about it)

And I think I agree with Asper... I mean, you just can not get drunk if you do not drink alcohol first.

And in the rare case that I do get drunk, I would do it at home, after making sure that every window/door/ect. is locked and that I am safe. Still, I would not do it, and certainly I would not go to a bar.

P.S.: rainfyre66 I do not know the correct word in English, but I would bet they slipped you a slipping pill or something like that...

I am still not old enough to drink (but I am not that far away, so I must consider being carefull about it)

And I think I agree with Asper... I mean, you just can not get drunk if you do not drink alcohol first.

And in the rare case that I do get drunk, I would do it at home, after making sure that every window/door/ect. is locked and that I am safe. Still, I would not do it, and certainly I would not go to a bar.

P.S.: rainfyre66 I do not know the correct word in English, but I would bet they slipped you a slipping pill or something like that...

LoL hmmm why would some one slipped a pill though!

I believe the term you are looking for is

Slipped a mickey

and this is now this thread's theme song