Question to the admins

Kursed

I don't belive I've seen sideways around in awhile has he resigned from his position as Rp mod?

I think he's just taking a break...or not. Yeah, where is he? Never saw him lately.

I rarely saw him, (no offence to any Administrators/Moderators here) as I only saw him posting once...

But maybe he is just busy with real life...

I don't belive I've seen sideways around in awhile has he resigned from his position as Rp mod?

????????? whos this sideways u speak of!

????????? whos this sideways u speak of!

No offece, but I can not believe you just said that. Seriously.

In any case, Sideways is the Role-Plays section mod... Althrough it is true that he has been (or seems like he has been) quite inactive lately.

He doesn't RP much, not to mention pay attention to the posters... and posts.

Alright peeps, Sideways is taking a break and he has stuff to do outside the net, we are currently discussing our alternatives to deal with the RP place, so, please, be patient.

In any case, Sideways is the Role-Plays section mod... Althrough it is true that he has been (or seems like he has been) quite inactive lately.

im still new....

Alright peeps, Sideways is taking a break and he has stuff to do outside the net, we are currently discussing our alternatives to deal with the RP place, so, please, be patient.

Thank you ,Steve you may lock this topic now.

im still new....

Like I said, no offence. (In fact I though I did put it in a "joke tone", thought it seems I failed to).

Sorry, just wanted to clarify that.

Like I said, no offence. (In fact I though I did put it in a "joke tone", thought it seems I failed to).

Sorry, just wanted to clarify that.

LMAO  i understand