What was your first reaction when you first saw Krystal?

Vrance Movado

Hmmm. Actually, years after the game came out, presumably 3 or so. I saw a guy playing it at a game place. Didn't think much of it till one day I got to play and I was like woah! This is a bad @$$ game! So yeah. I didn't think much of it.

Hmmm. Actually, years after the game came out, presumably 3 or so. I saw a guy playing it at a game place. Didn't think much of it till one day I got to play and I was like woah! This is a bad @$$ game! So yeah. I didn't think much of it.

Indeed it is a good game.  :)

Thats presumably how it happened with me except my friend wanted to come over and show me it. It was about 3 years after it came out too.

long time no see, pal  :)

The FIRST time I saw Krystal, I didn't even know who she was. Matter of fact, it was on a rainy night while I was looking up yiff on the internet.

I was mucking around and I saw her, I was scrolling too fast to get a good look so I scrolled back up and what I saw made me lower my sunglasses and drop my jaw.

My reaction was completely blank, I couldn't say anything even if I tried. I stared for about five minutes without blinking, and was only brought back to reality after realizing I wasn't breathing.

What happened after that I'm not going to discuss.

Not only that, but after watching all that yiff about her, I decided to find out who she was. Then I found out she was part of a game, and when I looked up the game I found it was actually a great game.

So, surprisingly, yiff introduced me to Star Fox.

The FIRST time I saw Krystal, I didn't even know who she was. Matter of fact, it was on a rainy night while I was looking up yiff on the internet.

I was mucking around and I saw her, I was scrolling too fast to get a good look so I scrolled back up and what I saw made me lower my sunglasses and drop my jaw.

My reaction was completely blank, I couldn't say anything even if I tried. I stared for about five minutes without blinking, and was only brought back to reality after realizing I wasn't breathing.

What happened after that I'm not going to discuss.

Not only that, but after watching all that yiff about her, I decided to find out who she was. Then I found out she was part of a game, and when I looked up the game I found it was actually a great game.

That theory doesn't make much sense to me. You saw her of all of the yiff icons and among the thousands of pictures you immediately loved the blue fox?

vo0s2q.gif

vo0s2q.gif

(I know it's a cliche but....) So that's what Milkyway64 looks like.

Alright dinosaurs...WAIT WHO IS THAT *DROOLS OVER*.

*grabs sluggsnipa* Hey wake up!

I liked her unique appearance, thought she was cute.....and so forth.

And then you found the KLA and ended up spending years there. :P

Welcome to SFO by the way Brett :)

And then you found the KLA and ended up spending years there. :P

Welcome to SFO by the way Brett :)

Thanks to the Krystal archive. :P

Thank you. :)  Oh-hohoho, the party has yet to begin. >:3

ok...But your wrong  :wink:

Prove it then.  Prove to me that you're far worse than any other fanboy I've ever met.

Oh wait, why should I request something as stupid as that if you hardly know me? 

Another damsel in distress...

oh well I play a lot of Mario, and Zelda so I'm pretty used to em.

That truly saddens me. :/

Because her fate (and the game's overall itheme) was practically a "copy and paste" from OoT. :/

OOT was a stupid game. (Yeah I said it, and there is nothing you can do about it much less make a pointless argument so don't even bother, and that goes for everyone here.)