What was your first reaction when you first saw Krystal?

Vrance Movado

When I first saw Krystal, the guy down the street moved away he gave me his collection of GC games and I played every single game (there was bout 80 games) until I got to starfox adventures and I was like "she awsome". I thought she was going to be the main character of adventures but then.....she got captured. I was like WTF?! But since then I became a admirer of her and started to write fanfics. Out of all the games I've played I think she the best character Ever made (in my opinion)  I remember the day clearly when I started to become a fan. What was your reaction?

First time I saw her was in a preview video on some gaming website. The vid showed her on the Cloudrunner at the beginning of the game, and I thought she was really cool-looking and would be a nice contrast to all the future-y stuff in StarFox. I mean...blue! And with a staff!

Guest Julius Quasar

First time I saw her was in a preview video on some gaming website. The vid showed her on the Cloudrunner at the beginning of the game, and I thought she was really cool-looking and would be a nice contrast to all the future-y stuff in StarFox. I mean...blue! And with a staff!

...same with me.  :D

Check her out.

Nah, I first didn't understand why she was on the team, for I skipped from SF64 to Assault. Then I played Adven. and got the storyline.

I've never actually gotten a chance to play the 64 SF so I woudnt know what happens there. I started in adven. I knew starfox was all future and hight techy like but when I played adven. I was like woah nintendo went prehistoric while still being in the future! That awsome! So I just played adven. And assualt. Adven introduced me to Krystal so thy how I met her, it's also how I became a fan of hers.

Actually the first time I saw her I felt quite... like, *jaw droops* - I mean, she was awesome!

I think that she was one of the first reasons that slowly made me a furry fan.

:fox: "Wow...she's beautiful"

We all thought that  :lol:

Yep, it's true.

Actually, the first time I ever saw Krystal was in a Furry-bashing chain email that a friend sent me. Instead of thinking "ewww" like I was supposed to, I thought something along the lines of "Whoa... She's beautiful..."

It wasn't for another couple months at least that I realized she was from Starfox, then I watched all the Adventures and Assault cutscenes I could on youtube (Thanks Mr. Krystal!). After that, I was pretty much head-over-tail for her.

Actually the first time I saw her I felt quite... like, *jaw droops* - I mean, she was awesome!

^ This too  :D

Guest FoXXX

Actually her and SF is the only reason I'm a furry :)

While I've been furry for many, many years, I never have had any sexual attraction to female anthros. So when I first saw Krystal, apart from the cover of Adventures, I tought:

"Ehh, blue... fox... girl? Well I guess that makes sense..." Later, when I finished with the galleon and had Krystal running around the temple with that tail flying behind her, it changed to: "Tough, kinda sexy in a weird way..."

Again I must stress. While Krystal is undoubtly beautiful, I don't feel attracted to anthros. Nothing against those who do, but it crosses an impassible line for me.

When I first saw her i was pretty intrigued and disoriented by the sudden fantasy spin on a usually sci-fi series. Still, I was happy to see a female character in the series, and kinda miffed when she ended up not being the main character, and i was a little sad cuz if she was the new token female (don't kill me, that's really what she is, affirmitave action and all that) and that meant Katt was kinda toast.

Did you know it originally was supposed to be a N64 game, and wasn't SF? it had Krystal and Saber, and Krystal was much more included, but the Gamecube was about to be realeased and Saber looked alot like Fox, so that's how it ended up the way it was. At least, that's what I've heard... it's too bad Krystal was practically taken right out of the game, it would have been kool to play more as her.

not that this has ANYTHING to do with what we're talking about  :lol:

Yeah I felt kinda ticked off that Krystal wasn't the main character in adven. But still it wasn't a bad game. I wished she had been the main character to see how things would have ended up.

When I first saw her I was glad that they made a female character as one of the main protagonists. And she was pretty.  :shock:

I was 9 when I first saw her, so I was like..... "A girl fox........ is she his sister or something?" LOL!

When I first saw Krystal, the guy down the street moved away he gave me his collection of GC games and I played every single game (there was bout 80 games) until I got to starfox adventures and I was like "she awsome". I thought she was going to be the main character of adventures but then.....she got captured. I was like WTF?! But since then I became a admirer of her and started to write fanfics. Out of all the games I've played I think she the best character Ever made (in my opinion)  I remember the day clearly when I started to become a fan. What was your reaction?

I thought she was cool being a small bit of a heroine.

the funny thing was I played assault  before i beat adventures and at the time I had not made the connection that the blue Fox from assualt was the  same one from adventures.

Yeah they did alter Krystal a smidge. It's not extremely noticeable but you can still see it.