Resident Evil anybody?

EazyIN

Anyone know what Mr.X was? I only saw him as a rocketless Nemisis.

didn't he play in the FPS Resident evil

No, Mr. X is a mass produced Tyrant, it has more self control, but is not as powerful, it was one of Umbrella's few successes with the T-virus as a way to produce bioweapons, only other real success was the Hunters, and Nemesis himself, who remains the most durable creature Umbrella ever spawned, taking a few rail gun shots and still living, only a nuclear weapon actually killing him.

Bit of trivia, too, Nemesis was the original model for Mr. X, but they gave Mr. X a more human look, and kept the model for a creature later on, which was Nemesis.

No, Mr. X is a mass produced Tyrant, it has more self control, but is not as powerful, it was one of Umbrella's few successes with the T-virus as a way to produce bioweapons, only other real success was the Hunters, and Nemesis himself, who remains the most durable creature Umbrella ever spawned, taking a few rail gun shots and still living, only a nuclear weapon actually killing him.

Bit of trivia, too, Nemesis was the original model for Mr. X, but they gave Mr. X a more human look, and kept the model for a creature later on, which was Nemesis.

huh intresting say why did umberlla make those creatures?

And yet no one has mentioned Lisa Trevor. Umbrella's first expirement :U

(BTW I'm done with the reunion! I still have my skills!)

To try and market bioweapons.

oh didn't see that one coming hehehe so in resident evil 5 wesker releases the plage like the plage in re4 am i right and why did resident evil go that way.

oh didn't see that one coming hehehe so in resident evil 5 wesker releases the plage like the plage in re4 am i right and why did resident evil go that way.

I think Capcom wanted to make "Resident" well...Residential...Zombies aren't residents Infected humans are. :U