Any one have Dead Rising?

EazyIN

Or as it is know on the Wii "Dead Rising: Chop till' You drop" I've beat the game once already. And I'm waiting on Dead Rising 2 that's supposed to be coming out very soon.  :P

i am not sure if dead rising 2 will come out for wii. if yes, i will buy it.

if not, i will buy an xbox 360 anyway and dead rising 2.

I heard a Wii version was going to come out like 2 months after the 360 version. Since that's what they Did with D.R. 1

HOPEFULLY if the Wii version comes they put jumping back in it. Why would they even take it out in the first place? :x

Also In DR2 I'd like to see Frank return (main guy in DR1) Probably as a helper or something.

i hate to break it to u but dead rising 2 ain' coming to the wii due to the wii sales but i got Dead rising chop till u drop it was fun but it gets old fast.

Dead Rising on wii also got rid of the huge crowds of zombies, which is like taking the cars out of a racing game.

Dead Rising was always better on paper then in practice due to a time limit and the need to grind out levels.

Dead Rising on wii also got rid of the huge crowds of zombies, which is like taking the cars out of a racing game.

Dead Rising was always better on paper then in practice due to a time limit and the need to grind out levels.

actully they could add more zombies but were to lazy to on the grinder u can have like idk maybe like 60-100 enmies on 1 screen

actully they could add more zombies but were to lazy to on the grinder u can have like idk maybe like 60-100 enmies on 1 screen

I doubt it.