If Krystal was in Resident Evil

EazyIN

I know there is a video of it but how would you describe it? *there's a video for fox in RE to*

p.s. I think it's hilarious when Krystal holds a shotgun. A REAL shotgun

Mr. K has a post somewhere around here with a tomb raider outfit...Pretty sure Kursed has it as well

Well, firstly, the connection between Leon and that one girl is separated, making the game less perverted, though it is hilarious when you get knocked down in Re4 and the president's daughter is still standing up (I'm playing as Krystal, mind you), the girl yells "What're you looking at?!" as if I'm Leon looking at something (can't really say, but you can figure it out).  Also, I'd say Krystal would be merciless since it's likely the zombies have VERRY bad intentions.

i would like to see krystal in resident evil just as long she can fight and not hold a gun and shoot them.  :facepalm: gosh re4 was hard when i got her.

0.jpg

For me it would be the ultimate crash course in survival, 'cause I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her!

If krystal was in Resident Evil, I would compare her to Jill Valintine. They're both awesome female characters.

I'd much rather see her in an RE4 - RE5 style Resident Evil. Crappy Camera angles in original RE's suck  :?

I'd much rather see her in an RE4 - RE5 style Resident Evil. Crappy Camera angles in original RE's suck  :?

That is right, Resident Evil 64 had a

serious problem: Stinking camera.

• 2 weeks later...

I find 3rd person games with a hot character makes the game 10 times harder. Because its so easy to get distracted by the character. I mean how am I supposed to concentrate on shooting zombies and not getting cornered with Krystal's back-side wagging on the screen?

I find 3rd person games with a hot character makes the game 10 times harder. Because its so easy to get distracted by the character. I mean how am I supposed to concentrate on shooting zombies and not getting cornered with Krystal's back-side wagging on the screen?

Think "If I don't save that wigiling arse, I'll not be able to sqweese them to gether before- oh I died again"?

For me it would be the ultimate crash course in survival, 'cause I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her!

Agreed!  :D

• 3 weeks later...

She'd die. If not by zombies and monsters, then humans.

At a glance, how is she much different than, say, a Hunter?

She would get attacked from behind and go FOX GET THIS GUY OFF ME  :trollface:

Someone mod Mike in RE4 with Fox's voice!

NOW!

Maybe Leon and Krystal could fight Slippy together.

Krystal hates Slippy.

1253764524904.jpg

I honestly don't even know where to begin with this.

Wow...Robert sure is owning with the pictures today. :)

The mental imagery I'm getting.... k_e_lol.gif

The Zombies would probably just stare at Krystal until she kills 'em all.

But they are zombies. They don't CARE how you look, you're food. That's all there is to it.

Actually, would they even CARE about Krystal? She's barely human, and I don't think we've seen zombies chowing down on the dogs.