Krystal's planet

The Green Fox

Because she is a plot device and not a real character.

Oh really? *points to sig*

She was clearly a character in Dinosaur planet she's not a plot Devise the reason for her mysterious background is simply because Dinosaur planet was made into a Starfox game. OR as Dz better put it.

Because it was irrelevant to the game story. Remember: SFAd was pretty much SF slapped-into DP. Not enough time for them to think about things like coherent backstory and story consistency.

For instance:

The SFAd manual mentions Krystal being the lone survivor of Cerinia, and searches the galaxy for answers. In game, her story says that she is searching for information regarding the death of her parents.

It isn't a direct contradiction, but when someone is said to be looking for what happened to their parents, it usually does not mean "find what happened to my home planet." Thus, it could be argued that Cerinia isn't even canon due to the general rules of canon (Game Canon > Documentation Canon).

On a totally non-canon side note, the last sentence in the SFAd manual about Krystal mentions her answering the distress signal on Sauria may "draw her closer to the truth." Taken in context of the full story, this could imply that Andross had something to do with it.

This lends credence to the theory I put forth in my probably-never-will-be-complete fanfic trilogy about the Area 6 boss: Cerinia was the testing site for the main weapon of the Gorgon. SF64 guide says that sucker could destroy a planet...

I love theories like this. Non-canon, but they do not contradict anything.

Why don't we know more about the background of any other character in the series?

It isn't important to the game, that's why.

No.

Nintendo also INTENTIONALLY leave some details matters of debate so that players can use their imaginations.

A good point too.

Oh really? *points to sig*

She was clearly a character in Dinosaur planet she's not a plot Devise the reason for her mysterious background is simply because Dinosaur planet was made into a Starfox game. OR as Dz better put it. A good point too.

%100 Accurate

*sexy object

:facepalm:

Nice!

you'd be amazed what you can find on google these days.

I like to think that Cerinia was attacked by the aparoids (therefore filling in the part of Star Fox Assault where it is noted that the aparoids attacked a few years before timeline of Star Fox Assault). But DZComposers Gorgon theory is good as well.

My true question is how can Krystal fly a dinosaur in space.

(Shouldn't this be in the Krystal Archive sub-forums?)

DZ's Gorgon theory I find really likeable. The classic "death star" approach.

My true question is how can Krystal fly a dinosaur in space.

She can't. She must have come to Sauria on a space craft, which presumable crash landed and was destroyed.

The shuttle used by the Sharpclaws, which she later used to board the Great Fox, I like to think might have come from Andross. Given to the Sharpclaws among other high-tech equipment to shift the power balance betwen the dinosaur tribes to his advantage.