• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoneWolf

• Dublinthefox

• Deploy

• Vulvokunvrii

I am a big fan of classic rock, so heres a bit of deep purple, i do love this band

classic rock eh? here ya go

(and you think nowadays artists are tweakin)

I prefer this version:

considering that they weren't (excuse my language) "high as hell" , i suppose that they're better

Another one from Lapfox Trax

I love LapFox Trax, I've been listening to them for the past...2 or 3 days since I discovered them. Besides the fact that they produce Furry themed music, their music is actually really good in it's own right.

One other thing that I've been listening to though,

Guest Scorpion03

This is a band a friend told me about, and theyre actually a really good new band, been listening to it this aft quite a bit:

im a fan of oldies like the beatles, BTO, Eagles, Neil Diamond. Any song with some good guitar in it is good in my eyes.

Recently, i've been hooked into the mainstream garbage >.>

And Asper showed me this band called Nightwish, which i am totally addicted to ^^

but overall, if its not rap, and not depressing, i like it :P

I listen to music mostly when I write, but also whenever I fell like it. If I am writing something sad, I'll listen to something with a depression tone and etc.

well, the same as I've listening for about six months, and currently this is my favorite song :P

well, the same as I've listening for about six months, and currently this is my favorite song :P

Nothing wrong with that song! :D I don't like everything they do, but Within Temptation has some stuff I really like.

THERE IS NUTHING WRONG WITH A DAY TO REMEMBER!!!! THEY ROCK!!!!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/a-day-to-remember/537802/have-faith-in-me.jhtml

WOOO!!!!!

go adtr!!!!!  I ALSO LIKE CRADLE OF FILTH AND TONS OF SCREAMO BANDS!!!

ESPECIALLY BTF: BLESS THE FALL!!!!!

WOOOO!!!!!!

THERE IS NUTHING WRONG WITH A DAY TO REMEMBER!!!! THEY ROCK!!!!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/a-day-to-remember/537802/have-faith-in-me.jhtml

WOOO!!!!!

go adtr!!!!!  I ALSO LIKE CRADLE OF FILTH AND TONS OF SCREAMO BANDS!!!

ESPECIALLY BTF: BLESS THE FALL!!!!!

WOOOO!!!!!!

wow.... im not THAT into Death/Heavy Metal Just slightly, ive been getting into techno such as this

wow.... im not THAT into Death/Heavy Metal Just slightly, ive been getting into techno such as this

adtr isn't death metal dude. but cradle of fitlth is. And that video you just posted is like boring to me no offense but i don't like it. i like actual techno. that's like a a video that is too corny. but maybe it gets good idk i stopped about halfway. btw im being honest dude. but this isn't about me this is about music. so i say WE CAN LISTEN TO WUTEVER WE WANT!!! let's enjoy our selves while we r still young!!!! And if u r reading this i just wasted however minutes of ur life while u were reading this!!! man im good at pranking yall!!! but wut i said up there wasnt a prank!!!

i got confused with everything that just happened within the last 3 posts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSKN2Nb75U8&playnext_from=TL&videos=BLxZ3f69J90

How do you post vids like that guys? seriously i don't no how to do that. ADTR RULEZ!!!! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

they call me the.......... cheezeit monster!!!! :trollface:

Guest Para Astaroth

Click the "YouTube" icon below the Bold icon ('B'), then copy and paste your URL to the video inbetween the "]","[" and click post.

It looks like this:

(Put your URL HERE)[/youtube ]

wut bold icon?

See the line of fox emoticons? Well, look at the left-most one and look above it and you'll see "youtube."

See the line of fox emoticons? Well, look at the left-most one and look above it and you'll see "youtube."

lol, i always just typed youtube and /youtube in brackets xD