How to: Garry's Mod skins/models

Vy'drach

Ok, due to my complete lack of knowledge of anything computer based, would someone be kind enough to explain how I install skins/models to Garry's Mod. I need to know where to place the files.

I would be most appreciative for any help in this matter. (Skins have always given me a lot of trouble)

Ok, due to my complete lack of knowledge of anything computer based, would someone be kind enough to explain how I install skins/models to Garry's Mod. I need to know where to place the files.

I would be most appreciative for any help in this matter. (Skins have always given me a lot of trouble)

Good idea for a thread.

I allways thought of downloading

Garry´s Mod, althrough my look

at tutorials did not help...

Sorry, can not help you. I am a

dummy regarding popular stuff  :oops:.

If the things you download off the internet have a .txt, then you can usually just put it in

My computer

Program files

Steam

Steam apps

(your username)

Garry's mod

Bin

Addons

Otherwise, if they are in folders, they should have names like maps, models, stuff like that, put those folders in the Bin folder, and they should overwrite over the old folders, everything in the folders should stay, but the extras are added when you overwrite.

If they are not in folders... Then, I dunno, put em in the folder you think they should go in, in the bin.

I was able to get most of the weapon mods to work for it, so thanks for that, PointingMan.