Call Of Duty 7 Black ops

Matt Macdowel

Now for all you CoD fans there is a new Call of duty coming out and there is a trailer of it but i can't post it on here!

its being made by treyarch and its on ps3/xbox360/wii/pc

this time your being put behind enmey lines and i also think its First person adventure!

Here is the teaser trailer

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/704387/Call-Of-Duty-Black-Ops-Trailer-Debuts.html?utm_source=g4tv&utm_medium=twitterblog&utm_campaign=so-0907-twittergamenewsps3-704387&cmpid=so-0907-twittergamenewsps3-704387

Although I doubt I will EVER buy a new Call of Duty game again.  Battlefield has stolen my gaming skills, with it's vehicles, realism, and physics engine. :D  It also takes teamwork and skill in Battlefield, and COD games could care less about those. 

Oh god, another CoD

^ THIS :yes: and you rhymed! :D

No I didn't. I meant C.o.d not Cod. XD

On topic.

I enjoy World at War mainly cause it's the wars My Great Grandpa fought in.

Guest Para Astaroth

Yay, Call of Doody!!!  Modern Failure is enough for me to describe my view on Call of Doody now. :lol:

Guest Julius Quasar

Yay, Call of Doody!!!  Modern Failure is enough for me to describe my view on Call of Doody now. :lol:

:lolhyst: nice one!

man this is a brand spanking new version of call of duty unlike morden failure!

looks cool.

Oh god I am gonna get bashed.

oh well. I DO NOT take away my statement.

It looks COOL. :cool:

First off, it's not a real CoD, that's going to be the one made by respawn entertainment.

Second, why all the MW hate? Modern Failure? It's the most successful game of all time. People lash loads of hate onto it but still play it anyway. I love it. No game before those reached out and slapped me in the face with its story and atmosphere. The multiplayer is one of the few I will tollerate the burks that infest the internet to play. True the AI of the baddies and the level design are issues, but in terms of Multiplayer and Story, there are none better.

First off, it's not a real CoD, that's going to be the one made by respawn entertainment.

Second, why all the MW hate? Modern Failure? It's the most successful game of all time. People lash loads of hate onto it but still play it anyway. I love it. No game before those reached out and slapped me in the face with its story and atmosphere. The multiplayer is one of the few I will tollerate the burks that infest the internet to play. True the AI of the baddies and the level design are issues, but in terms of Multiplayer and Story, there are none better.

I have to disagree with you on multiplayer.  Battlefield has MUCH better multiplayer, there are vehicles, a physics engine, etc.  It is incredibly more fun that MW2.  Although the story on MW2 was great, I still prefer the Battlefield counterpart. 

I have to disagree with you on multiplayer.  Battlefield has MUCH better multiplayer, there are vehicles, a physics engine, etc.  It is incredibly more fun that MW2.  Although the story on MW2 was great, I still prefer the Battlefield counterpart.

Fair enough. They are different beasts, but as far a TDM goes, MW2 is the best of the breed. Also Dystopia.

No physics engine for mw? Every game has it's own physics engine. Some are more pronounced than others. I'll have to agree with sabre. It's a great game. Fun addicting and great story.

No physics engine for mw? Every game has it's own physics engine. Some are more pronounced than others. I'll have to agree with sabre. It's a great game. Fun addicting and great story.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that game runs off of ragdoll physics, so yes it has a physics engine, but not an advanced one.

Another CoD? Pft, the only CoD I like is "Finest Hour" I liked that :)

The only CoD game I ever truly enjoyed was Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.  Treyarch actually did a good job.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that game runs off of ragdoll physics, so yes it has a physics engine, but not an advanced one.

Ok, this needs clarification. Technically all games have some sort of physics, even tetris known when a block hits something. If we are talking about it in the PR sence of "Lots and loose crap that goes flying when you hit it" then MW2 has that. It's mostly bottles, boxes, and other tat. Your not throwing furniture around like in HL2, or blowing holes in walls like Red Faction, but that said I don't think the game would benifit from that stuff.