Wii Hunt Idea

Sabre

Currently, I don't have alot of money or time to do pointless crap, but I was thinking of doing a pointless crap series of very short videos (about 60 seconds each) called Wii Hunt, or something similar.

I've said in other threads that my Wii has litterally gathered dust, and the reason is that there are no good games for the bloody thing. Whatevers out there is eather a step down 360 port, shovalware or simply not as good as a PC or 360 game for the same price. As I said before. Why get a half decent ww2 game when I can get a fantastic one for the same price?

My plan is (in a few weeks/months) to buy some wii games and try them out, and do a quick vid/slideshow review and go on until I find a quota of, let's say 5 good games.

The rules.

Not a first party or AAA exclusive game that almost every wii gamer has, so no mario, no more heroes ect. The reason being that pretty much every wii own already owns or has played these.

No mini games collections

No PS2 or 360 ports. So that's CoD4 Reflex and Okami out. The reason here being that you can get superior versions of these games on other systems, usually cheaper.

So, would you be interested in that? Any ideas for the format, games suggestions, show name ideas or any feedback at all?

I highly recommend you take a look at The Godfather: Blackhand Edition.

There is another version of it on the 360 and PS3 I believe, but the Wii surpasses it by having perfect motion controls. To grab someone, you have to lunge out with both the controller and the nunchuk, and hit the B and Z buttons to grab, and if you let go with one or the other, you can punch with that arm by jabbing the controller/nunchuk, depending which hand is free. And you can deliver a devastating punch by actually drawing them back for a moment, then throwing the punch.

And the controls are like that for everything, strangling people, garroting people, breaking necks, throwing people from windows, batting people upside the head, slamming their heads on tables, driving, all of the controls are simply perfectly tuned. It is, in my opinion, the best game on the Wii.

Also, the Blackhand edition incorporated some RPG elements in to it, in that you can unlock abilities, increase health, stuff like that. Essentially, you become a better bad-ass as you play the game.