Star Fox 64 Hacks.

Vy'drach

Ok, so apparently someone hacked SF64 and was able to input their own music and textures, and while some of his choices were... odd, I'm sure something you original SF fans will find interesting is that he placed the original SF music into SF64.

Corneria

Titania Boss

Original music sounds so much better in this hack

Yeah, it does make it more intense, the original Corneria theme can't be beat! :D

If I could hack it (or anything really), I'd put Krystal in it. Then it would be the greatest game in the world for me.

If I could hack it (or anything really), I'd put Krystal in it. Then it would be the greatest game in the world for me.

How would you do that? You'd have to replace someone.

How would you do that? You'd have to replace someone.

Yes, but alot people save copy's of the original files in another part of their hardrive or on a storage site on the inernet before they actually overwrite it.

But most people usually forget that, but like i said you could probably find the original contents on a file sharing site somewhere.

Didn't someone else hack on-foot multi-player?

You mean did someone hack it so you could? Because that's automatically coded into SF64. You have to get all medals on Expert mode, I believe, and you can use the Landmaster and all characters on foot on planetary stages.

You mean did someone hack it so you could? Because that's automatically coded into SF64. You have to get all medals on Expert mode, I believe, and you can use the Landmaster and all characters on foot on planetary stages.

Oh, I saw a video of iy and they said they hacked it. Not expert or anything

Oh, I saw a video of iy and they said they hacked it. Not expert or anything

i've heard of that but i've never actually seen how it works.

Kind of sad that where games like Legend of Zelda and Super Mario get awesome hacks that add new levels and new challenges and even *gasp* new stoirylines, Starfox gets stuck with SNES music addins and some poorly shooped faces of the hacker's friends.

Actually, never mind that. last thing I need are hacks of SF64 with fanfic level writing.