Your Favorite Nintendo or Third Party Nintendo Console

Chrono Reaper

I used to have an NES before it was robbed from our house from a breaking and entering burglary back in toe 90's, I now play all my NES games off a Generation NEX console, which is by far the most compatible Third party NES system on the market. In addition I can play NES games with two wireless  Neo Geo style NES controllers with a range of 20 feet. Has a top-loader feature which can feed a large list of Famicom games. Only downside, certain games like Castlevania II Simon's Quest re incompatible. Still can play Battle Toads.without any trouble, still cant get past the hover bike level.

415J8GUp-KL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

boxshot.jpg

Guest Julius Quasar

I used to have an NES before it was robbed from our house from a breaking and entering burglary back in toe 90's, I now play all my NES games off a Generation NEX console, which is by far the most compatible Third party NES system on the market. In addition I can play NES games with two wireless  Neo Geo style NES controllers with a range of 20 feet. Has a top-loader feature which can feed a large list of Famicom games. Only downside, certain games like Castlevania II Simon's Quest re incompatible. Still can play Battle Toads.without any trouble, still cant get past the hover bike level.

Oh, WOW!  I oughtta get that, since I can't get my old NES console to work anymore.  Thanks, dude!

I'm sorry your old NES got stolen and I'm sorry you got burglarized.

I love my Family Game (NES-compatible

third party console) and my SEGA Genesis 3.

But are AWEcool. In fact, they have each their

own place in my room, well shielded to prevent

them from possible damage  :cool:.

Sorry to hear about the burglary.  Just replaced the 72-pin connector in my NES, it works MUCH better than before :D