Eggs. Scrambled or Fried?

Four-eyed Vulpine

Eggs. Scrambled or fried?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Eggs. Scrambled or fried?

SCRAMBLE'D! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I hear a lot of people liking their eggs scrambled with ketchup. I might want to try that sometime and see if I like it. =P

Hey, it doesn't hurt to try something new! ^_^

Ham and cheese omelets are good, that's another good breakfast, eggs go good with those!

• 1 month later...

This is the first time I had to "BUMP" on this board. >_>

• Owner/Technical Admin

bleech. i dislike eggs... i like mustard better...

scrambled eggs mixed in with fried chorizo (a type of meat commonly used in mexican food) is pretty good!

scrambled eggs mixed in with fried chorizo (a type of meat commonly used in mexican food) is pretty good!

"si yo so el mexicano" it is good them "tu pones esa salsa caliente ey te lo comes picante"

^^ my Spanish skills from 4 years of Spanish class fail me now...

man thats case they teach you brazilian and cuban spanish mexican spanish is more...diverse "yo soy el mexicano" can mean I'm mexican or I'm mexico"tu ponses esa slasa caliente y te lo comes picante" meansyou can put hot sauce (makes it tates good if you add in small amounts) and you eat it spicy

Whatever...

Va quema el pinguino!

dunno the key commands for the different accents, but the u is supposed to have the 2 little dots...

It's SUPPOSED to say Go burn a penguin!... but if that's right, I have no idea...

Whatever...

Va quema el pinguino!

dunno the key commands for the different accents, but the u is supposed to have the 2 little dots...

It's SUPPOSED to say Go burn a penguin!... but if that's right, I have no idea...

right and wrong in brazil pinguino means kid or teen but in other places that means pinguin

in mexico chamaco means teen /young adult

:D Ooookay... shows how much I know... at least mexican food's good! It's like, my favorite!

• 2 weeks later...