Lucario's Reviews: Super Mario Galaxy 2

EazyIN

Hi all, I just got SMG2 (obviously) and I'm going to do a review for those who intend to buy it

Overall, this game tosses the original in the garbage. Not just for yoshi and 2 new power-ups, but the gameplay is awesome. Here's some cons and Pros

Pros: The jumping is fixed (Instead of getting slower when you jump like in SMG1, you stay the same speed) Yoshi's are VERY reliable. Star-bits,yoshi's, and power-ups are able to be obtained on your ship (where you choose levels) EPIC new power-ups. (I won't spoil there names :P ) You can play as LUIGI and not have to beat the game. (NOTE: it's only on occasional levels) Some of the old enemy's from the old game make a come back and are much stronger, providing more challenege (for example those Blue Octo things in the first level of SMG1 move faster and attack quicker)

Cons: Some levels are to easy. SOME I said. Many of the same SFX are from the first game. (Not original sounds)

Overall score: 9.5

I reccommend this game for anyone who wants to grab it :D

This topic reminds me how much I want this game and my own review topic series I did on the KLA.

Maybe I should start working on review #4.

This topic reminds me how much I want this game and my own review topic series I did on the KLA.

Maybe I should start working on review #4.

Where I bought it, I got about 20 bucks knocked off of it for trading some games in. If you're low on cash that's your best option.