Star fox 2 best character choices

Jason_Deere

Guest Julius Quasar

so what color was her's in the beta?

Uh, I dunno?  She wasn't in Star Fox 2, they removed her (and this sheep chick) at the last minute.

What?  Then whose was pink?  My memory better not be flaking out. :P

It might have been Katt's.  :P

No, I'm talking about Fara's Arwing in the comic.

Fara never had a pink Arwing, just black and orange.

Katt's custom Invader III though, IS pink.

Fara never had a pink Arwing, just black and orange.

Katt's custom Invader III though, IS pink.

Huh...  Maybe I was thinking pink granite?  That is orange and black. :P Kinda kidding. X3 Really, I don't know why I seem to remember the Arwing being pink.

The pair I usually go with is Fox and Miyu. Not because it really matters to me, but just because both the fighters are blue.

Yeah fara was removed from Star Fox 2,  but yeah in the comix she had a black and orange starship. and wow... looks like fox and miyu are the best pair.

Falco and Fay, provided I can get the ROM running. Falco's my favorite character, and I've heard Fay was a good pilot.

:falco:

Falco and Fay, provided I can get the ROM running. Falco's my favorite character, and I've heard Fay was a good pilot.

:falco:

Faye is statistically identicle to Miyu.

Fay/Miyu and Fox/Falco (Whoever).

I did try to experiment with Peppy/Fay and Miyu/Fay but no expert was kicking my ass.

Faye is statistically identicle to Miyu.

Ah, cool, thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just played for the first time on the WII's SNES9X emulator. let me start off by saying that it has to be one of my favorite Star Fox titles (though unreleased :(.) I haven't put the controller down. but anyhow I've only use Fox & Falco, Falco & Miyu, and Fox & Miyu. I have to say my favorite combo is Miyu & Fox (with me as Miyu)

Since the topic's been bumped anyway, I'll take this opportunity to mention in regard to the discussion above...

Fara's original arwing was Black and Orange, but that one was damaged/destroyed - she received another one later (which was actually stolen, and later retrieved by Slippy collowing his capture), which was indeed pink.

Since the topic's been bumped anyway, I'll take this opportunity to mention in regard to the discussion above...

Fara's original arwing was Black and Orange, but that one was damaged/destroyed - she received another one later (which was actually stolen, and later retrieved by Slippy collowing his capture), which was indeed pink.

where did you learn all that? :o

It's all in the actual comic, of which there is a (start to finish) translated copy over at Arwing Landing's gallery.

where did you learn all that? :o

some of it was in the old starfox comics

also id say Fox and Miyu were probably best characters

I usually roll with Falco and Miyu. I'll probably branch out on my next playthrough and do Peppy and somebody else.