The year 2005..

Ludvig11

2005?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. 2005?

Great, I graduated validictorian from middleschool, joined the Nintedno forums and this forum, got wifi, got a DS, got MKDS, I'm cofounder of one video game making club at school and am stroywriter/designer of another. I've gotten alot done.

i think 2005 was good, cus im still alive...i met new friends all over the world......i almost finish the hi-school...i got my lap.....and the most important thing is that i found this forum.. o_O

Yeah, same here Ludvig... actually, this was my first forum that I ever joined, and in doing so, I met all of you guys. 2005 ruled for that.

i think 1005 was good' date=' cus im still alive...[/quote']

You weren't alive then! XDDDDD

This year rocked, I meet all you guys! XG, Dashie, LS, Krystal(Shadow Fox)... and ALOT more, I just don't have the time to NAME them- (looks at MSN list)

O_o

Yeah, wuv y'all!

It'd be "Meh" for me.

I did start and progress a lot on Flash Phoenix. I finished Pong. Got to go to high school, which I like much more than my middle school. I found this forum. Finally obtained an Xbox and Halo and Halo 2.

On the other hand, I did get demoted from my modding duties on another forum due to inactivity. A good friend of mine moved away to go to a different high school, though I do still try and keep in contact. I temporarily lost contact with my artist for Flash Phoenix. And...I think that's about it, actually....

-Inuyasha