Starzone:  Liberation 2

Style:

Forum

Theme

War

Setting:

Northern and Southern poles of planet Hellfure

Description-

A week has passed since Scholar Razari's death and the Vektran Army has pushed the Hellfurion Army to their planet's Northern and Southern poles.  As the story ended, a masked figure appeared among the dead and began walking away from the now empty tower.  By now, the Vektran Army has pushed the Hellfurion so far that the Hellfurions are giving it their all.  Although, the Hellfurion's numbers are dwindling by the hour, the Vektran's resources are diminishing by the same number of hours and are running out of them.  They will soon have to rely on Hellfurion tech to finally push their foe to the brink of extinction.  Without a propper leader, the Hellfurion Army is now running rampid around their crumbling nation and are becoming more volitile than they have ever been.

Goal:

Fend off numerous Hellfurion ambushes and assaults while traversing through the harsh terrains of the Hellfurion mountains.  Eventually, the war will end with a confirmed domination of the planet.

Player count:

- Unlimited: (No humans, though.)

- Canon characters are allowed. (# of combatants N/A)

--Krystal:  Kursed

- Fan characters are allowed. (# of combatants N/A)

--Lupe:  Kursed

--Tala:  Kursed

--Marcus R.:  Para

--Para:  Para

--Vektran/Cornerian and Hellfurion/Helghast/Venomian Army:  Para

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Ris Grestar

• Scott7

• Fira-Astrali

well you Know Krystal is in Lupe and Tala as well.

I may Show up in this one.

I didn't enter the last one Because of how far the story was and I knew i wouldn't be able to keep up with the combat do to school. I have 2 characters in mind, one i was planning to save for later in the bar but the place is starting to lose its momentum.

Guest Para Astaroth

Very Nice. :yes:

Thanks! :wink:

well you Know Krystal is in Lupe and Tala as well.

Ok, and Marcus, Para, and a few others are coming back.

I may Show up in this one.

I didn't enter the last one Because of how far the story was and I knew i wouldn't be able to keep up with the combat do to school. I have 2 characters in mind, one i was planning to save for later in the bar but the place is starting to lose its momentum.

Well, do what you can and keep the godmodding the characters may have at a BARE minimum

Guest Para Astaroth

*UPDATE*

--Both terrains will be VERY hilly and will only traversible either flight or snowmobile.

--There will be A LOT more snipers and A WHOLE LOT more vehicles on the Hellfurion side than the Vektran side.

--The masked figure in the ending of the first installment will appear in more of a "predator stalking it's prey" kind of manner.

-His suit and uniform is more reconisance than assault, so it never appears on radars, sonars, and thermal indicators of all kinds.

--The flagships will play more of a role than the first one in that they will do airstrikes and air-to-surface strikes.

--Like reality, the higher the teams climb the lighter the density of oxygen they have to breath, thus will cause the group to grow more exhausted than usual.

--The mountains will have potential scavengers and tundra endused animals.

--All of the Helfurion troops will be much more quicker and accurate with their weapons due to an excessive amount of military dosages of heightened senses.

--The vehicle will transform into standby mode --which has the vehicle transform into a stationary heavy weapon-- and will transform back into it's transport mode --the original state of the vehicle.

--The Hellfurion's weapons will be more of experimental futuristic to full futuristic.

--Snowmobiles can either be ATVs, 150cc motocross bikes, and/or snowmobiles equipped with certain weapons that can be interchanged with other weapons at will.

--Laser designators will be useless.

--Artillery will be available only to the Hellfurion due to their introduction of DNA authorization mechanics.

--Vektran and Hellfurion troops will now be fitted with experimental super soldier outfits that increase their jumping height, running speed, and physical strength.

You may join as many as you think you can handle :wink:

Heh, alright then, Ris and Tyr it is.  It'll be fun without guns =P

Guest Para Astaroth

I could join in with any

of my characters.

...Save Commander, however,

but any other could join in.

If they have attributes that make them seem unkillalbe or indestructable, then I won't allow them in this RP.  My rule, and the site's, applies to everyone:  Keep the godmodding to a bare minimum, or none at all.

Heh, alright then, Ris and Tyr it is.  It'll be fun without guns =P

Well, since this IS an RP WITH guns, it shouldn't make too much of a difference either way.

Well, since this IS an RP WITH guns, it shouldn't make too much of a difference either way.

...Not...sure if you quite understood me, but alright lol

Guest Para Astaroth

...Not...sure if you quite understood me, but alright lol

Hmmm...  Did you mean that Tyr and Ris don't use weapons?  If that's not the right answer, then please clarify @_@

Sorry to triple-post, but does anyone have any objections?

No but I have a few questions may Krystal's team modify her super solider suit with  just shields and cloaking devises?

Guest Para Astaroth

Sure, but remember that the Hellfurions have heightened senses due to an overdosage of military injections, so cloaking will do little against them.

Hmmm...  Did you mean that Tyr and Ris don't use weapons?  If that's not the right answer, then please clarify @_@

I never said weapons.

I said guns lol

ok i'll remember that ,but also with those heithend senses can Krystal 'Play' with them do to her telepathy?

Guest Para Astaroth

I never said weapons.

I said guns lol

:facepalm:  Curse my lazy realization skills!!!  lol

So, *ahem-eth*, they never use "GUNS"?

ok i'll remember that ,but also with those heithend senses can Krystal 'Play' with them do to her telepathy?

Well...err...  If you do something like "marking your territory" like other animals do, then that MIGHT throw them off guard a little.  Not saying that it WILL work, though.

:facepalm:  Curse my lazy realization skills!!!  lol

So, *ahem-eth*, they never use "GUNS"?

If you read all of my posts back in the Cornerian Bar #2, you may have noticed that when Tyr was talking to Leon...Well, he gives his opinion on guns.

No, he never uses them.

Ris generally doesn't, but he actually -can- use pistols.  lol

Ris is very pick with guns though :P

alright I think I have all I need to start when we're ready.. if anything comes up i'll ask.

Guest Para Astaroth

If you read all of my posts back in the Cornerian Bar #2, you may have noticed that when Tyr was talking to Leon...Well, he gives his opinion on guns.

No, he never uses them.

Ris generally doesn't, but he actually -can- use pistols.  lol

I saw.  Remember:  Lazy realization skills  :lol:

He DOES, does he?  Hermmm...eth...  Sounds good enough lol

Ris is very pick with guns though :P

alright I think I have all I need to start when we're ready.. if anything comes up i'll ask.

Gotcha! :yes:

I saw.  Remember:  Lazy realization skills  :lol:

He DOES, does he?  Hermmm...eth...  Sounds good enough lol

...By the way, what's with all the eth's? XD

Guest Para Astaroth

Good question... ETH.  @_@

I really don't know.  Back on topic!

*UPDATE*

--Hellfurion's lightning artillery guns will no longer be in this RP.  Vektrans disabled them once they took them out in the first city --right after they landed on the ground.