Hey

Guest Wes

Hey guys, I'm FoXXX, sorry I left for a while without saying anything, I lost Internet and I finally was able to replace the modem and router today. I also forgot my password to my other account and I couldn't recover because I no longer use the email I registered that account with, so from now on I'll be posting from this account :) How are you guys all doing? I noticed Julius is a RP mod now, congratz, man! I'm glad to be back :D

Guest Julius Quasar

Hey guys, I'm FoXXX, sorry I left for a while without saying anything, I lost Internet and I finally was able to replace the modem and router today. I also forgot my password to my other account and I couldn't recover because I no longer use the email I registered that account with, so from now on I'll be posting from this account :) How are you guys all doing? I noticed Julius is a RP mod now, congratz, man! I'm glad to be back :D

Thanks, FoXXX!

Sorry you left, but I'm glad you're back.

Thanks for the congratz, btw!

Thanks guys :D

That stinks

It's not too bad, my Internet speed is much better now :o

Aww, too bad you can not use your

old username... I hate when it happens

too. :(

But hey, you are still around!

Welcome back Comrade!

Check out the Krystal Fanart section!

By the way, I am still the

[shadow=green,left]HYPER[/shadow]est

guy around. :wink:

Heh, thanks :D

Welcome back. :)

However why don't you just PM the admins and ask them to change your email address and give you a new password?  I've done this frequently on the KLA with members who've lost their information.  I mean....do you really want to give up your old account with 3,000+ posts?

So why do you choose the username Wes.

It's my first name irl :)

Welcome back. :)

However why don't you just PM the admins and ask them to change your email address and give you a new password?  I've done this frequently on the KLA with members who've lost their information.  I mean....do you really want to give up your old account with 3,000+ posts?

I doubt they would want to, but you wouldn't mind changing my email/pass on KLA?

I doubt they would want to,

I fail to see why either DZ or Steve would NOT change your email address and password upon request, it only takes a minute. Besides, I like your old account better - Wes just doesn't suit you >_>

but you wouldn't mind changing my email/pass on KLA?

I can do that, PM with details.

YEAAHH!! FOXXX IS BACK! :D.  Seriously though, see if you can get your preferences for your old account changed :D. It's awesome to have ya back :lol:

YEAAHH!! FOXXX IS BACK! :D.  Seriously though, see if you can get your preferences for your old account changed :D. It's awesome to have ya back :lol:

Yeah, FoXXX is the yiffer guy

we all know... :lol:

I fail to see why either DZ or Steve would NOT change your email address and password upon request, it only takes a minute. Besides, I like your old account better - Wes just doesn't suit you >_>

Agreed. :yes:

Funny thing is, I saw a belt that made me think of you a few days ago, FoXXX. Had Yiff printed repeatedly down the length of it.

It's my first name irl :)

I doubt they would want to, but you wouldn't mind changing my email/pass on KLA?

so do you go by Wesley or wes?

Ooh, FoXXX lost his interbeb identity. Good to see you back. You have a lot of posts to catch up on, you know. The Krystal fanart thread hasn't been the same without you around. :P

Guest FoXXX

Well, this is kind of embarrassing, I had info for this account saved, didn't realise that :o

Funny thing is, I saw a belt that made me think of you a few days ago, FoXXX. Had Yiff printed repeatedly down the length of it.

That belt would help me keep my pants on ;)

so do you go by Wesley or wes?

I go by Wes, Wesley sounds too British for me

Ooh, FoXXX lost his interbeb identity. Good to see you back. You have a lot of posts to catch up on, you know. The Krystal fanart thread hasn't been the same without you around. :P

It actually got dirtier since the last time I was on :lol:

Well, this is kind of embarrassing, I had info for this account saved, didn't realise that :o

That belt would help me keep my pants on ;)

I go by Wes, Wesley sounds too British for me

Dr.Strangelove is back!  :)

Yay! Welcome back :)

You and I should combine our efforts or something :P

Yay! Welcome back :)

Yes blame TSA  :PSend me that Krystal pic TSA?

Welcome back comrade!

FoXXX really suits you. :wink: + :lol:

Guest FoXXX

Heh, probably not a good idea here :P

Welcome back comrade!

FoXXX really suits you. :wink: + :lol:

:)

wes@wes-desktop:~$ apt-get remove Wes

LOLWHUT!? Great to have ya back, once again!