Greetings!

TheRedFox8

I am TheRedFox8, known by some as the name I prefer to be called by, Fox, Foxeh, or even Foxie. But as we all know, I am not really a red fox, but I am very sad that I am not one. I have an absolute and complete fetish with them. I do not know why, but I think it somehow stemmed from me buying Sonic Mega Collection for the Gamecube. ^_^

I am an 18 year old. I wonder who else is my age...

I'll leave my gender up to you to decide. Am I male or female? o.0

I have dark blond hair, and green eyes with a slight tinge of yellow in them. People have commented that two of my canine teeth are pronounced, and I take it quite fondly. My favorite color is a sort of burnt orange color. I also like red, green, black, and white.

To be honest, in the physical, non-internet world, I have few friends. Basically I have two in Oklahoma, and about two-three in Washington, my other home.

Since graduating high school, I have enlisted into the Navy and I am getting shipped out to Boot Camp in January. After that, I will hit the DigiPen Institute of Technology to get an RTIS degree to become a video game designer.

I write fantasy stories for fun, even though I never find the time and/or patience to type them on the computer. I have two completed and part of three, but I only have typed about half of ONE. I know, I'm lazy.

I also admit that I am a furry, though not a hard-core one (such as going to conventions). I simply take a liking to anthropomorphic animals, and even draw them, even though I only come up with foxes. I refuse to draw anything else, unfortunately... Oh well. Anyone opposed to this and calls me a "furfag" can just stop talking to me. The term doesn't offend me, but I won't talk to someone who is deliberately insulting me.

As for any... personal relationships, I am not at all actively looking for one, for I see no need to. I am perfectly happy with my life right now and I don't need it dragged down with the drama involved. Should a person of the opposite sex come to me, that's a different story.

Anyone who wishes to contact me to delve deeper in my bizarre mind may contact me at kugochris@yahoo.com. Or if you go to other sites and see a user named "TheRedFox8," you know that's (well, usually) me.

XFire: theredfox8

Yahoo ID: kugochris

SteamID: =7th=TheRedFox8

~Fox

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheRedFox8

• EazyIN

• Redeemer

• "User"

Welcome to SF-O Home to the biggest yiff collection ever  :trollface:

:welcome:

I'll admit, I'm not a furry, but I don't give people the 'Furfag' reference, there's a few more the same way. We're just neutral =P

It just bothers me that people automatically make assumptions based on stereotypes. For example, the common misconception people make of furries is that they are nothing but a bunch of sex-loving maniacs. That assumption is incorrect on so many levels.

Anyhow, I won't rant. Thanks for the welcome!

Hey! Welcome to SF:O! You and I sound kind of alike :)

And...you're a guy, my eyes never deceive!

Correct! Have a cookie! ( :: )

I plan on sticking around a while, like I've said. I know I'll have fun here (right?)

Correct! Have a cookie! ( :: )

I plan on sticking around a while, like I've said. I know I'll have fun here (right?)

No Yes  :trollface: Beware of Julius.  :P

Who's Julius?

He's a evil moderator that bans jokes around with everyone  :trollface:

He's a really nice guy once you get on his good side

Guest Scorpion03

Hiya and welcome to SFO, I wouldnt worry about being insulted here, most of us are here as we have similar feelings to life as u ureself. personally im more of a fan of wolves to foxes, but theyre both good.

He's a evil moderator that bans jokes around with everyone  :trollface:

He's a really nice guy once you get on his good side

Ah. Thanks.

Ah. Thanks.

*Bob Marley voice* No problem.

The community here's nice but they can get serious pretty quick. Stay good with them and you'll fit in just fine. ONE OF US. ONE OF US

Yeah, I don't plan on causing any trouble. I'm not that kind of person.  :friends:

On a side note, I am glad I don't have to type those stupid words that verify nonrobotness every single time I post.

021cf4c9fa8a06f66ae86e2.jpg

Kidding, kind of. And good to see another furry, can never have enough of those.

021cf4c9fa8a06f66ae86e2.jpg

Kidding, kind of. And good to see another furry, can never have enough of those.

Lawl.

Hello! Welcome to Star Fox Online!

(I am a furry too, by the way.)

And I also have my own meme.

*points to sig*

[shadow=green,left]I AM HYPER!![/shadow]

Welcome aboard!  You sound like an interesting character, I'll be keeping an eye on you  :wink:

Hey RedFox! I'm Redeemer but you can call me Red. :) Welcome to SFO, it's a nice place. :)

Hey RedFox! I'm Redeemer but you can call me Red. :) Welcome to SFO, it's a nice place. :)

Hi blue :3

Call you Red, huh? That's going to be confusing.

Hi blue :3

I'm not blue. >_>

And how is it confusing? :P

You and I can both go as red.

Oh yeah... Hmm... You can be Red8. :P

I just prefer to be called Fox, if you don't mind :D