?????? (Shibireru)

DZComposer

So, I was going through the site inventory when I stumbled across this page on our local backup of the Japanese SF64 site:

http://f.starfox-online.net/archives/starFox64Japanese/software/nus_p_nfxj/cm/index.html

On the page is a link to a WAV file that solely contains the word "?????? (Shibireru)" in a high-pitched, excited, voice with some kind of music behind it. Translation tools at Google do not translate it.

The page appears to detail some televised event, but I do not speak or read Japanese so that is all I know.

The name Ryoko Hirosue appears at the top of the page, who is apparently a J-Pop star.

Anyone got any ideas what this is?

A good find, certainly if this is Star Fox related,

we can say SF-O found it first. :lol:

On topic, sadly, I have no knowledge of Japanese.

Damn, NOA's commercials suck by comparison.

Damn, NOA's commercials suck by comparison.

Honestly, what is with the preferential treatment Japan has gotten lately around here? It's as if you believe Japan can do no wrong and America would be better off if it was Japan.

Honestly, what is with the preferential treatment Japan has gotten lately around here? It's as if you believe Japan can do no wrong and America would be better off if it was Japan.

No, it is just that I live in South America

every day, and I would like to go to Japan...

It is like another world; there is nothing wrong

with the motherland thought. :)

Woah, dude. What's with the left-field strawman? I never said that. O_o. I basically said NCL hired a better ad agency than NOA in not-as-nice words.  I said nothing about Japan being better.

Just beause I like NCLs commercials better than NOA doesn't mean I want America to, uh, Japan-ize.

Woah, dude. What's with the left-field strawman? I never said that. O_o. I basically said NCL hired a better ad agency than NOA in not-as-nice words.  I said nothing about Japan being better.

Just beause I like NCLs commercials better than NOA doesn't mean I want America to, uh, Japan-ize.

United States Japanized?

Then we will have a McDonnal's manga!! O_o

United States Japanized?

Then we will have a McDonnal's manga!! O_o

:lol:

I actually liked the NoA SF64 ad alot better. The Japanese one was jsut all "LOLRUMBLE". The NoA one was like the SNES ad on roids. Grungy, 90s roids.

It's a vibe I've been getting lately around here and elsewhere on the internet. It irritates me.

Truly superior Japanese commercials are old Zelda ones. Link's Awakening had puppets that basically were the precursors to Wind Waker's art style.

• 2 weeks later...

Huh thats weird my friend has been starting to say that Japan helped caused the recession, and they shouldn't be trusted because they where at war with them once.

He even said Nintendo stole alot of there popular video game ideas from America :facepalm:

Your friend is a nationalist idiot. By that logic we shouldn't trust Britain, Germany, Mexico, Spain, and many others who we consider allies.

Anyway, if you want to discuss this further, let's take it to the pub.

Wow, those people were pretty damn excited!  :lol:

It's Japan. :roll:

In all seriousness, Japanese is an aggressive-sounding language. It sometimes makes people appear more excited than they really are.

• 4 weeks later...

It's Japan. :roll:

In all seriousness, Japanese is an aggressive-sounding language. It sometimes makes people appear more excited than they really are.

Ha, funny :lol: