Smash Bros. Gallery Updates.

Four-eyed Vulpine

I've been looking through the SF-O gallery to see what was there, and what I was noticed was a huge lack of pictures in the Smash Bros. sections.

Specifically referring to the Melee section, there are images of the Star Fox-related trophies, but there are no in-fight screenshots of the characters at all.

I am taking the liberty of producing some in-fight screenshots of Fox and Falco in Melee and updating the gallery with them.  Some of the pictures have been taken tonight, and hopefully I will have those available for viewing soon once they've been processed.

Menu icons and pictures of Fox and Falco in their alternate color schemes are also included.

Expect the first batch to be available in an hour or so.  These will be formally uploaded to the SF-O gallery once DZ and I have ironed out some housekeeping details.

Sounds GREAT!!!!!! :yes:

Well, that was *a little* longer than an hour.

Here are the menu pictures from Melee, but I think I will update these when I get a capture card for my laptop and finally enter this millennium.

Fox's Outfits

FoxNormal.jpgFoxRed.jpg

FoxBlue.jpgFoxGreen.jpg

Falco's Outfits

FalcoNormal.jpgFalcoRed.jpg

FalcoBlue.jpgFalcoGreen.jpg

Character Icons

Icons.jpg

My apologies for not getting you those log-ins yet. I'll try to get them to you this afternoon.

It's no problem, DZ, but thanks!

I just ordered a video capture device in the last few minutes, so hopefully I'll be able to get some better quality images in a week or so.

Awesome!! Great job Four-eyed Vulpine! :D

Got my video capture device today.  I've been fiddling with it for a about a half-hour, and it seems that the images are a bit lower resolution than I expected.

It's a lot easier than using a digital camera, though.

Sounds like a good idea! Fox looks great in SSBB. :)

I just received the gallery permissions yesterday, so expect a lot of updates there soon.

My focus right now will be proper titles, descriptions, and tags for the search function.

I'll worry about additional images until those things are ironed out first.  Shouldn't take too long.

I just received the gallery permissions yesterday, so expect a lot of updates there soon.

My focus right now will be proper titles, descriptions, and tags for the search function.

I'll worry about additional images until those things are ironed out first.  Shouldn't take too long.

I'll be looking forward to it! :)

NICE JOB!!!!!!!