Epic fail.

EazyIN

So I was wondering around a GameStop in Tennessee (Yeah, I don't know why I was down there either) And I found SF: Assault and I was actually gonna ask if I could buy it. And well, before I could even get the question out of my mouth, I'm rushed out of the store to go back to Georgia. Note to self: Bring wallet on out of state trips.

Wasn't there someone else who was somewhat in the same situation as you recently?  Seeing the games in a GameSpot and not buying them for one reason or another?

Note to self: Bring wallet on out of state trips.

Not a bad idea! :)

You went on a trip and you don't know why? :o

Yes...It was a parent thing so yeah >_> But on the way back to GA. I saw a big building that said "Krystal" on it xD.

Yes...It was a parent thing so yeah >_> But on the way back to GA. I saw a big building that said "Krystal" on it xD.

Was it a Krystal Burger restaurant or corporate office? :P

krystalronny1.jpg

No, it was a HUGE office building down the Knoxville/Atlanta highways.

Guest Julius Quasar

So I was wondering around a GameStop in Tennessee (Yeah, I don't know why I was down there either) And I found SF: Assault and I was actually gonna ask if I could buy it. And well, before I could even get the question out of my mouth, I'm rushed out of the store to go back to Georgia. Note to self: Bring wallet on out of state trips.

D'OH!  :facepalm:

This calls for:

fail_20at_20failing.jpg

Why? Why didn't you bring your wallet. :facepalm:

Wasn't there someone else who was somewhat in the same situation as you recently?  Seeing the games in a GameSpot and not buying them for one reason or another?

i think it was EazyIN saying he was about to buy Adventures then decided against it :P