What happened to SFO cast?

Sapphire

Maybe we could even have like special guest stars on each episode, like 1 member could be a guest star each episode. Or maybe somebody from the SoL team. Something to make it interesting ;)

So basically, it's a Starfox Podcast? Well, if I find out how I can, I would have no problem helping out.

Thank god SOMEONE clarified that for me, jeez. >_>

If you need a helping hand DZ, I'd be happy to see what I can do. I'm buying a mic soon anyway for my voice-acting part in Star Fox: The Animated Series so if you want a nice harsh Scottish accent, I'm sure I can cough up something. :P

Sorry for the double post, but it was necessary.

Hey I just wanna say DZ, if we're gonna do this it should be like a once a month kinda podcast. Because we don't really have alot of stuff to work with.

And maybe when making the podcast you could have people assigned to a specific place. And when you're making it then have like somebody be like a Co-Host and kinda help you out with these kinda things.

Something like that. And if we do do it I recommend we do it on weekends, cuz we all got school and jobs and stuff.

we could also start a topic for ideas for the podcast. give the people what they want

I totally second that

Sorry for the double post, but it was necessary.

Hey I just wanna say DZ, if we're gonna do this it should be like a once a month kinda podcast. Because we don't really have alot of stuff to work with.

And maybe when making the podcast you could have people assigned to a specific place. And when you're making it then have like somebody be like a Co-Host and kinda help you out with these kinda things.

Something like that. And if we do do it I recommend we do it on weekends, cuz we all got school and jobs and stuff.

You could have edited your post you know, everyone would have still seen it. :P

And what do you mean assigned to a specific place? Like, have people do one from various points around the world or something? I'm a tad confused.

You could have edited your post you know, everyone would have still seen it. :P

And what do you mean assigned to a specific place? Like, have people do one from various points around the world or something? I'm a tad confused.

When I say "Specific Place", I mean everybody who wants to can have their own part in the SFO Cast, like somebody can do the scripts, or something.

Oh I see. Well, I still don't fully understand but if anyone wants me to do anything, I'll do my best. :3

I still think it would be cool if DZ had like a guest star in each episode. Like on Episode 1 it could just be him, Ep2, it could have a member from the Forum, and so on.