Not getting email when I receive a PM.

"User"

I have my profile set up so I am supposed to receive an email notification when I receive a PM but I'm not receiving any.  Anyone else have this problem?

No, I receive emails :o

I've been planning on changing my email address anyways so I might as well do it now since I have the time.  I'll double check my junk mail folders as well.

Yeah, my new email address with Gmail is working just fine now with PM's.  The funny thing is that my old email is with Gmail as well but the owner of my LQ forum set it up so we can use the accounts off of the Lqarena.com domain (my old email was user@lqarena.com).  Obviously something went haywire with that so I'll PM him about it.

• Owner/Technical Admin

Check your spam box. Emails I get from SFO go into my spambox, despite me telling it not to..  :facepalm:

Check your spam box. Emails I get from SFO go into my spambox, despite me telling it not to..  :facepalm:

Yeah, that seems to be what the problem was.  I have fixed this and sent myself a PM on SFO and it arrives in my inbox now and not my spam folder.