i'ts a welcome indeed

King of the Shrooms

hello guys I'm King of the Shrooms, or king for short. I was dragged in here by Xort and Milkyway64. otherwise I'm your typical guy.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thu'um

• King of the Shrooms

• Milkyway64

• "User"

Far from typical, I must say. You're a dork of astronomical proportions  :trollface:

But hey, you're gonna be surrounded by a bunch of furries. You'll be comparatively normal.

I was dragged in here by  Milkyway64.

Lies. What are you doing here?

Far from typical, I must say. You're a dork of astronomical proportions  :trollface:

But hey, you're gonna be surrounded by a bunch of furries. You'll be comparatively normal.

That wasn't nice Xort. :oops:

And anyways, Welcome to SFO :) Don't drink the water :)

And anyways, Welcome to SFO :) Don't drink the water :)

With King and I here, insults are like hello. Anyway, I didn't mean it in an entirely bad way. In being such a dork, he's always interesting.

hello guys I'm King of the Shrooms, or king for short. I was dragged in here by Xort and Milkyway64. otherwise I'm your typical guy.

Is this Tony?  Or any of Milky's other friends I've met before when I was down to see him?  O_o  If so, I can eventually see Milky's house getting full with all his Kentucky brethren (like what happened during my first day at his house last year) all posting on SFO at the same time.  You guys should form a club of sorts on SFO.

Normally I'd agree.  However if he's a local friend of Xorts the "insult" is obviously made in jest (especially with the trolly face)

Hello ....wait milky way and Xort? Do you think Krystal is a dull character too?

Hello ....wait milky way and Xort? Do you think Krystal is a dull character too?

I believe she's mediocre at best.

You DO realize what the word "mediocre" means, right?

Then it's fair to conclude that your opinion takes very little of her actual character into account, but rather the gander and appearance said character compliments? =O

Krystal is over clishe'd and bland and is only good for furry sex appeal.

Krystal is over clishe'd and bland and is only good for furry sex appeal.

Given Mickey has said you have very little experience or knowledge with Star Fox games or Star Fox in general your statement isn't worth much weight. :)

Given Mickey has said you have very little experience or knowledge with Star Fox games or Star Fox in general your statement isn't worth much weight. :)

He's played through Assault at LEAST twice. Adventures is irrelevent as she is only around in the opening sequence and ending.