I am a comfy armchair.

Ellipzocore

Yes, this is pretty sad. And by sad, I mean Fail. Okay, so I will post an update of my week or something whenever I can get to this.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah! I am finally posting in my Journal. So today, I went to school, got the hang of Autodesk Inventor 2011 a little bit.

Also, I wanted to have a little fun today, and I sure did:

lolbanhammer.png

In fact, I lol'd.

Yeah! I am finally posting in my Journal. So today, I went to school, got the hang of Autodesk Inventor 2011 a little bit.

Also, I wanted to have a little fun today, and I sure did:

lolbanhammer.png

In fact, I lol'd.

Ha, what did you do?

Ha, what did you do?

I trolled them. I basically posted a topic in the Wars, a board I was banned from, and called Stealth "Der Fürher", called the mods Basis, and singled out two users. I kind of feel bad now. They, and by "they," I mean Cobalt, permabanned me. Why?  Because I was in their IRC.

Hey, man, just for what it's worth, I somewhat agree with what you said there. The moderators there are very annoying sometimes. Or maybe it's Uno being such a jerk all the time that it seems like the moderators are the problem. Really, he's the only member I can't stand. :P

And that's how I felt in my last argument on aL, but I realized later, too later, that I was wrong. ;)

I'm going to try to be more active here, too.. Keep forgetting to just CLICK the little icon in my speed dial that says "Star Fox Online" .:P

Personally, while I concur with some of your sentiments regarding the aL staff's moderating style at times, I'd appreciate it if you didn't single out individuals from aL.  Negative gossip regarding other forums (especially follow Star Fox forums) will not be tolerated in The Journal Zone, or anywhere else on SF-O for that matter.

It's no secret that Uno annoys people. :P But okay. ;)

I don't really frequent aL all that much so the only people who I really have a good lead on are the staff. :P I have an account there but haven't posted in a long time lol.

Personally, while I concur with some of your sentiments regarding the aL staff's moderating style at times, I'd appreciate it if you didn't single out individuals from aL.  Negative gossip regarding other forums (especially follow Star Fox forums) will not be tolerated in The Journal Zone, or anywhere else on SF-O for that matter.

I did go a little over the edge.

Hey, man, just for what it's worth, I somewhat agree with what you said there. The moderators there are very annoying sometimes. Or maybe it's Uno being such a jerk all the time that it seems like the moderators are the problem. Really, he's the only member I can't stand. :P

And that's how I felt in my last argument on aL, but I realized later, too later, that I was wrong. ;)

I'm going to try to be more active here, too.. Keep forgetting to just CLICK the little icon in my speed dial that says "Star Fox Online" .:P

Hey Icy, what topics about me have appeared, and what are people saying? I want to laugh more.

Today, I watched my first Saw movie. Not bad, I liked the extremities.

• 1 month later...

Been a while since I last posted here. I have got some good news!

Today I had gone to a local Bowling Ball store for a ball and I am almost ready to purchase one! Unfortunately the place closed at 5:30 PM, so I would have to get it drilled tomorrow. The guy did say it would be done around noon tomorrow. Then I can purchase it and congratulate myself on spending my Christmas money on something productive for the first time!

In case you were wondering, the ball is a 14 pound Slingshot ball (Brunswick), black and silver, that will be a Relaxed Fingertip instead of a conventional grip so I can begin putting some more work in my hook. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for disappearing for a while all of a sudden. I got addicted to playing Minecraft.

• 1 year later...

I dredge this topic, because fuck the police. Also, I have decided to stop by and say hello again.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...