• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ballisticwaffles

• The Shaper

• Tyralak

• "User"

Guest Taranatar

I see...

Hrmm... There's one guy I'm debating putting on this list, but I'll have to re-read his posts to see what exactly he said to warrant this decision.

Guest Taranatar

Okay, I just re-read this guy's posts, and I can safely say he deserves to be on this list.

Name: Bear Paws

Where I know him from: ASVS (Sorta, long story)

Exact Quote: "Save our mother f*cking site?? History is replete with names like Mussolini Hitler, Stalin, Lenin and Obama that tried to save the people from themselves..Oddly the only ones that succeeded bore names like Washington Jefferson, Churchill, and Lincoln"

Description: When the CrazyAmerica Forum temporarily went down, their members showed up on ASVS, due to some people being members of CrazyAmerica, as well as ASVS' admins.  This guy was one of the folks from CA, and a HARD right-winger.  HARD.  He thinks that if you have any ideas that agree with the left-wing, you must enjoy soddomy, more specifically, being on the recieving end (he actually said this).  Thinks that change is bad, even if it will improve things.  For example, he said that "he doesn't need to know how to run a website, he knows how to run a business", when he clearly doesn't.  He thinks that it's okay to have both your business and website stagnate and keep the same users instead of expand and attract new ones.  Also, last time I checked, of the first four people he said tried to save the people from themselves, only Lenin actually tried.  Mussolini, Hitler, and Stalin all just wanted power, and really cared only enough about the people for them to be able to rule over.  He also claimed he spent 16 years fighting "Communist Fascists", despite the fact that commies are incredibly left-wing, and fascists are very right-wing.  When I caught that mistake, he said "I have no time for malicious children who have no respect for other people."  He was also very pompous, and thought that a WAL-MART was always good for a small town economy.  Seriously, even my most right-wing friends would think this guy was a bit extreme.

Guest Julius Quasar

Okay, I just re-read this guy's posts, and I can safely say he deserves to be on this list.

Name: Bear Paws

Where I know him from: ASVS (Sorta, long story)

Exact Quote: "Save our mother f*cking site?? History is replete with names like Mussolini Hitler, Stalin, Lenin and Obama that tried to save the people from themselves..Oddly the only ones that succeeded bore names like Washington Jefferson, Churchill, and Lincoln"

Description: When the CrazyAmerica Forum temporarily went down, their members showed up on ASVS, due to some people being members of CrazyAmerica, and ASVS' admins.  This guy was one of them, and a HARD right-winger.  HARD.  He thinks that if you have any ideas that agree with the left-wing, you must enjoy soddomy, more specifically, being on the recieving end (he actually said this).  Thinks that change is bad, even if it will improve things.  For example, he said that "he doesn't need to know how to run a website, he knows how to run a business", when he clearly doesn't.  He thinks that it's okay to have both your business and website stagnate and keep the same users instead of expand and attract new ones.  Also, last time I checked, of the first four people he said tried to save the people from themselves, only Lenin actually tried.  Mussolini, Hitler, and Stalin all just wanted power, and really cared only enough about the people for them to be able to rule over.  He also claimed he spent 16 years fighting "Communist Fascists", despite the fact that commies are incredibly left-wing, and fascists are very right-wing.  When I caught that mistake, he said "I have no time for malicious children who have no respect for other people."  He was also very pompous, and thought that a WAL-MART was always good for a small town economy.  Seriously, even my most right-wing friends would think this guy was a bit extreme.

I'm right wing, and I think (and know from meeting people like him) that Bear Paws is an insufferable moron.

Guest Taranatar

Mike

Where I know him from: FactPile

Exact Quote:"please tell me you get this now. the quote even states it clearly. the whole point of that sentence is to state that the boat wasn’t erased back in time giving it minutes to get flooded."

Descripition: Oh good lord, Mike.  If there is a definition to rabid fanboy, Mike is it.  Originally, the "Rand al'Thor vs. Richard Rahl" thread, whose outcome - Rand's victory - was decided by post 30.  Then Mike came, defending Richard.  When asked to show evidence, he only posted what had pretty much already been covered.  But instead of conceding, he accused everyone of being dishonest.  This lead to everyone jumping on him, tearing down his claims.  And yet he persisted, saying that "no one has disproved my points", when in reality, they were all disproven.  And to make matters worse, thanks to him, a debate that should have been settled after 30 posts is pushing 900.  Yeah, it's that bad.

Guest Taranatar

Actually, last I checked, that thread has now passed a thousand posts.  Geez.

Squirtle's also been a d-bag lately.  He changed his avatar to Jesus holding an assault rifle, and made more than one anti-Islamic thread.  And the nonsense that was the Jezebel Papers led to some bad religious food puns made by everyone else, including this thing by me: "I like Candy Cains myself.  But only when I'm Abel to get them."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Taranatar

Oh, what have we now?  johnford.  The biggest loser to ever crawl out of the primordial ooze.  While most people over at TK just put him on ignore, I prefer to come down with a fiery hammer and toss him about.  He's just too stupid to warrant posting an "exact quote" of.

And on the subject of Bear Paws, Airlocke and I were thinking of going over to CrazyAmerica to drive him nuts.  Not so much troll him, but point out his hypocrisies and illogic.  Wanna join, Julius?  I need a right-winger to help bring this bear down, and Airlocke is already providing the left-wing.  Bipartisanism will triumph, if you decide to join in this quest.

• 4 weeks later...

Blackfoot (aka Cee Jay, aka GANK MASTER, aka geedis, aka LayLow, aka Mister Goodbar, aka Joe Hennessy, aka total kaos, aka steve samurai jack.)

Where I know him from: ASVS, Troll Kingdom

Those are not my aka's mothafucka. Those are the members of "New Age Posting", a group of men against Internet bullies and cowards. "Mister Goodbar" is not a member.

Exact Quote: "Evrey other thread is about Jack. When New Age Posting was spanking that ass daily, there where no other posters going against him.

Wrong again bitch. "New Age Posting" took on all trolls, wether it was Jack, Conchaga, Gagh, Sarek, missmanners, Bick and his dual Lilac, etc: etc: "Jack" simply was a go behind. When I(Blackfoot) perma pwned "Conchaga" in his home town a few years back, "Jack" was jealous so he stuck his nose in where it didn't belong. So he got pimped like the rest of them.

Exact Quote: "Evrey other thread is about Jack. When New Age Posting was spanking that ass daily, there where no other posters going against him. 

^True DAT^

Jack will never live down the ass spanking "New Age Posting" laid on his old rank ass. Ask around

Jack misses Blackfoot and New Age Posting so much he create 8 more duals to talk to hiself.

He's trying to take the abscence of Blackoot to re-establish what Blackfoot took from him. Jack couldn't stomach the fact that his place was taken by Blackfoot.

"Jack" has always been jealous of me(Blackfoot). I took evreything from that old crippled fuck. I took his title as "The King Of The Gutters" @ Comion, took his name and idenity and evreything that makes him what he was on these Internets

Jack couldn't stomach the fact that his place was taken by Blackfoot

^Baahahahahahahaha. I bet the gnome still has night mares over that^

It's no surprise that he was sent to Daycare, which is a subforum on TrollKingdom, where, if you've proven yourself to be an idiot, you're "sent" there, meaning you can only post THERE.

Blackfoot, he's been DayCared.

I was sent to "DayCare" because "Conchaga" abused his admin CP and exposed some admin duals along the way through "DayCare"

And another thnang, "Taranatar"

Who the fuck are you again?

Blackfoot, this guy is no longer a member here, and this thread is now old. If you're looking to fight with him, I suggest you do it on another site where he is likely to see your post.

Yeah.. Coming here just to hurl profane insults at someone who is no longer a member. Brilliant! :yes:

Or not. :roll: If your reason for coming here is to stir up trouble, you will find yourself banned pretty damn quick.