If there's no world for tomorrow, will we wait for today?

Sylum

• 6 months later...

So....I'm back for a little while and I thought I'd just sling a post to tell everyone how/what I've been up to.

Around April, I quit my bar job and electrical job to work for a Helicopter transport company as an HLO. (Helo Landing Operator). Been with them for about 4 months now and loving. Loving it so much that I'm going to flight school on my weeks off ( 7 and 7 schedule) to be a pilot. :D I start flying on my next off week!

• 7 months later...

Well ladies and gents, I have my private pilots license. I can now legally fly helicopters and dear god it is a blast. I've never had so much fun. To be 5000 feet in the air, it's one hell of a feeling. I'm 20 hours away from my commercial license and then I work on my IFR ticket. Yay! After that, I can get a job flying. I'm getting so close to the dream I had back in.....wow. Kindergarten.

In other news, I really miss you guys. I kinda feel like I betrayed some people by just up and leaving. I haven't actually stuck to a forum since I left around a year and a half ago. I feel terrible. :(

In other other news, I bought a motorcycle! A 2001 Suzuki SV650s. I working on converting it to a naked version. Gotta love them naked bikes.

Well, that's my whenever update to the people I miss. I'll be around. If any of you guys wanna contact me, Cruxis356@yahoo.com is my email. Krazoa1 is my Skype. Shoot me a message.

Alcohol was involved in this post. Take it how you will.

Haven't seen you in awhile, Sylum, but it is great to see that you've stayed busy and accomplished so much over a relatively short period of time. :P - I've always been rather fond of helicopters though I never got the opportunity to ride in one; glad it is as exciting as it seems.  Congrats on the motorcycle as well, though I'm more of a cruiser/Harley kinda guy - The Harley Davidson Road Kings are some of my favorites.

Don't worry about your absence Sylum. Couple of us might have missed you, but nobody's asking you to have been here 24/7 and thus neglect personal duties.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. :)

Foo, Not so much a Harley guy. I can dig the road kings but if I'd get a Harley, I'd have to get a sportster. I'm more of a standard/cafe racer/naked sport bike guy. Lol

WHY AM I AWAKE......oh yeah. Work....crap

• Like 1