[Insert Clever Journal Title Here]

CrypticQuery

Well, here it is, guess I'll try my hand at a journal-type log here on SF-O :P, I guess I'll start out with the first entry;

October 18th, 2010 7:46PM

I'm bored out of my mind right now, deciding whether or not to continue procrastinating from the ever looming force of homework, or finally finish it and hop on Medal of Honor or Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.  The latter will most likely happen, as I will eventually have to complete the last assignment.  I don't even remember what went on in classes today....all I can recall is running up and down stairs frantically, and trying to ignore life in the cafeteria :).  As I continue to check over some papers from earlier today, I find at least five doodles on each page.....an all time low number for me :lol:.  I've got nothing else to say really, so I assume I'll get back onto the Journal Zone tomorrow :D

Lol. I do big artwork on papers during Physiology. Lol. I try to take notes, but I do so much better with studying at home and such. Always have. You must doodle more! It is good for your sanity!!! XD

...If you feel you have any more left, that is. =P Lol

• 2 months later...

..............I completely forgot about this thread :lol:

Well, what can I say today?  More homework and presence of school for one :lol:.  Earlier I was leaning toward picking up GTA IV on Steam, only to find out that my graphics card is utter garbage :facepalm:, that can barely run anything.  Poor, poor Sony VAIO, you seem to always disconnect me from the internet, and some of your internal hardware is terrible XD.  Someday I'll get a desktop, that will definitely be a welcome change!  It's still cold as hell here, the 15 inch snowfall during Christmas is finally starting to melt completely away; the plows utterly failed to clean anything up :P.  More snow on the way as I understand, that will definitely be fun when we have to dig the car out  :roll: :)

That doesn't sound like fun at all. >.< Lol, but oh well. It will be over soon, along with school, so then you have more time for Your internet to fail you to spend with us! ^^

so then you have more time for you to spend with us! ^^

Can't wait for that! :P.  And it stinks I can't use an ethernet cable; it's in another room, and it just so happens to be the COLDEST room.  :facepalm::P

1/11/11 8:18PM

I've been recently experimenting with my new camcorder and tripod.  Everything seems to be in order, and things have gone well, although exporting the videos to a computer has been somewhat of a challenge.  Other than that, quality of video and audio are excellent, and ergonomics are especially good!  I'm surprised at how well the built-in-mic picks up audio, I was planning on using an external mic, but the camera's is great! :P

• 6 months later...

(I just remembered this thread, may as well post in it, eh? :D)

Sunday, 7/31/11 - 12:00AM

I'm tired as can be at the moment, though since sleep doesn't appear to be coming anytime soon I'll post some thoughts here. I'm currently contemplating future purchases; I may invest in a graphic tablet sometime soon, or even a better microphone with a pop-filter. Not entirely sure yet though; if I get the mic I might undertake a Youtube show endeavor, though if I go for a tablet I'll try to hone my "skills" when it comes to drawing. Eh, go figure. I did manage to catch "The FBI Files" this morning though; easily one of my favorite television programs; it's a shame it was canceled in '07, XD.

It also saddens me that Ford will kill off the Panther platform for good this year; it will truly be the end of an era. Gone are the days of bench seating in the front and rear of an automobile, column shifters in a large sedan, and body-on-frame construction. RIP Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, and Lincoln Town Car. You will be missed! :violin: :-(

Sunday - 7/31/11 - 9:40PM

Not much happened today; went out to take some pictures, but that's about it. It was definitely hot though; all of my clothes were stuck to me! I'm continuing to ponder over the Chevy Caprice VS Crown Victoria subject; both are such excellent cars with much alike and different; I guess it'll come down to which one I'll get a better deal on; most likely the Caprice. :P