Furry Subforum?

LoneWolf

Anyone else think that this is a good idea? Move all the inherently Furry threads into their own subforum?

1zxp25u.jpg

>Implying every thread here isn't furry related

:oops: For the courtesy of the non-furries here?

There is a furry subforum. It's called 'General Star Fox.'

Anywho, if there was a separate subforum for inherently furry topics, there'd be the task of identifying what makes a thread 'furry' in the first place. Too much trouble, IMO.

>Implying there are non-furries here

>Implying anyone who denies this isn't in denial

I'm actually not furry. I barely even like Star Fox.

>Implying there are non-furries here

Of which there are few.

>Implying anyone who denies this isn't in denial

About 99.9% of those left.

You make a valid point, furry "contamination" is all over the site, but moving directly furry threads (e.g. Would you be an anthro, given the chance) into their own subforum could work.

I barely even like Star Fox.

Ok, WHAT?  O_o

header_logo.png

Isn't that kind of the point of signing up?

Unnecessary, I think. Asking if you wanted to be an anthro on a forum about StarFox is much the same as asking if you'd like to be a GF Trooper on a Metroid forum. As Xort pointed out, it'd be more work than it is worth.

Go play SF Adventures.

Ignore that advice  :hehe:

Play SF64.

Unnecessary, I think. Asking if you wanted to be an anthro on a forum about StarFox is much the same as asking if you'd like to be a GF Trooper on a Metroid forum. As Xort pointed out, it'd be more work than it is worth.

Well, it's just an idea that I wanted to put out there. But yeah, it would be quite a bit of work, wouldn't it.

Ok, WHAT?  O_o

header_logo.png

Isn't that kind of the point of signing up?

Nah, the point of signing up was so that I could be on a forum with a friend of mine who also happened to know another guy who I was quite certain I would become friends with, and to have fun trolling the fantards. All these things have happened, so I am most definitely happy here.

Also, I suppose I wasn't all that specific enough. I appreciate the early (read: good) Star Fox games for what they are, but I also realize the plot of this series is horrible and weak. Wouldn't be a problem, but later in the series it actually tries to have a plot, so I'm going to hold their failure against them.

Nah, the point of signing up was so that I could be on a forum with a friend of mine who also happened to know another guy who I was quite certain I would become friends with, and to have fun trolling the fantards. All these things have happened, so I am most definitely happy here.

:|

Also, I suppose I wasn't all that specific enough. I appreciate the early (read: good) Star Fox games for what they are, but I also realize the plot of this series is horrible and weak. Wouldn't be a problem, but later in the series it actually tries to have a plot, so I'm going to hold their failure against them.

Alright, you do that, while the rest of us accept the crap plot and focus more on the shoot-em-up gameplay.

ilhcvq.jpg

:|

Alright, you do that, while the rest of us accept the crap plot and focus more on the shoot-em-up gameplay.

Shoot-em-up gameplay which has been neglected in the recent installments in favor of a primitive Gears of War style game style. Like I said, the earlier games were good. And like I said, the bad plot normally wouldn't be a problem, but since they actually tried I'm going to hold it against them.

If only. All any of you seem to care about IS plot, specifically centered around Krystal. (Hi Command hate!)

If only. All any of you seem to care about IS plot, specifically centered around Krystal. (Hi Command hate!)

Nah, Krystal can eat a...wait...can't say that here. Forget her.

Command's gameplay was good, but honestly, the story was...  :?:| :oops:

We're still on page 1 and we're already off topic :)

EDIT

Page 2 now.

My work here is done  :trollface:

What is there that's furry that doesn't include normal gaming stuff?

"Why anthros should be left to fantasy"

"Are you a Furry?"

"What's your opinion of furries?"

"When did you first hear about furries."

"Fur Cons anyone?"

"Coming out of the Closet (Furry Edition)"

"Worst fursuit ever?"

Etc.

I think the lounge/rec room are fine for holding that stuff. I mean. unless we get a serious overhaul of furry specific topics, I doubt it is really needed.

But just my thoughts.

Ooook,  time to take responsibility as an admin...

Alright, here on sfo we don't discriminate people, no matter what religion, sexuality, cultural or any other preference. So that includes furries and non- furries. Those non furries that really get pissed off by furry topics should not post, and vice versa, extreme furry attitude on topics that simply don't have any implied furry subject should be careful.

Therefore, I don't see the need to make an exclusive subforum for "furry only" talk. Use the Lounge, Rec, or poll place if you wish to discuss something like that. Do remember that we have a mature subforum in where any kind of discussion should be taken seriously, or we also have the pub, in where debates are welcomed. And so on  :P

I think we dont need to to move Furry stuff to it's own topic; this the internet, shouldn't there be equality here as there is (to a certain degree) in the real world?

I mean, being Furry isn't even bad; it only is when you go "nuts" with it, as with anything else. But im not an authoritive (is that even a word?) figure here. Think on it  :wink:

Ooook,  time to take responsibility as an admin...

Alright, here on sfo we don't discriminate people, no matter what religion, sexuality, cultural or any other preference. So that includes furries and non- furries. Those non furries that really get pissed off by furry topics should not post, and vice versa, extreme furry attitude on topics that simply don't have any implied furry subject should be careful.

Therefore, I don't see the need to make an exclusive subforum for "furry only" talk. Use the Lounge, Rec, or poll place if you wish to discuss something like that. Do remember that we have a mature subforum in where any kind of discussion should be taken seriously, or we also have the pub, in where debates are welcomed. And so on  :P

Well, it' s just an idea that I thought I'd throw out there, just to see if it appealed to anybody. shrug2.gif