Has anyone here...

Sluggsnipa

When I was little I used to have nightmares of robot Andross eating my arwing... Yeah somehow I was a 7 year old with an arwing license. Go figure. XP

Anywho, he was just SO freaky at the time! I wasn't even afraid of brain-dross so much as the robot-dross! T3T

There was also a dream where there was this glitch in the game and Peppy crashed into one of those orange iron beam things in Sector Z... After he did, he said something (I can't quite remember what) and I woke up..

That's' about it. I only really dreamed about SF when I was little..

Well as strange as it sounds but yes, I had one, and I can remember a few things from it :lol:

Strangely it was some kind of animation of the franchise, it didn't looked like a child's show because there were English subtitles, many swearing and lots of violence. The last I remember is that a scene popped up with Fox having a conversation with Wolf and everyone else in the team, it was like... they needed to build a team for an unknown enemy. After that I woke up. I really wanted to see how it ends... But that's the only small things I can remember of, very confusing and a bit... not very StarFox like to be honest O_o

I guess at that point you can say that you are playing too much StarFox, it has very bad influence here :lol:

Had a dream that I was playing the StarFox Wii game and there was a level where the team explored the ruins of Cerinia. Had a pretty touching scene where everyone finds the last transmission of Krystal's parents, similar to the last transmission of Miranda in the movie Serenity.

Oh, and Krystal's father was mentally retarded. I don't mean this in a derogatory way; he actually was mentally handicapped.

Yes, yes I have. *Gets up and leaves the room*

oh yes, I do quite a few. i only remember a few mostly they are very weird looking something like you were looking at this and when you turn around you are looking at different things it's quite confusing of what you dream sometimes and Yesterday I dreamed that i draw a crosshair on my computer screen

I have... but I'm usually the bad guy...  :trollface:

Well I had a dream I was on Sauria, but thats all I can remember.

Yes, yes I have. *Gets up and leaves the room*

Where are you going? You didn't even share your dream. YoY

>w> 'less it was something you'd rather nawt talk about.

Where are you going? You didn't even share your dream. YoY

>w> 'less it was something you'd rather nawt talk about.

Well you see no one really cares about what the dream is. It's not the most interesting thing but it was about a mission in a new star fox game where your (Fox) infiltrating a base in the desert. Sort of like Katina in Assault but a lot longer and more confusing.

Uh oh, that might of been Titania then. o____o;

Which, I think they should make a single-player level of... >>; Would be fun.. Sandstorms and stuff...

Uh oh, that might of been Titania then. o____o;

Which, I think they should make a single-player level of... >>; Would be fun.. Sandstorms and stuff...

Yes except you were in a enemy fortress inside a canyon so that rules out the possibility of a sand storm.

I had one where Krystal tried to kill me for some reason. Don't know why.

Yes except you were in a enemy fortress inside a canyon so that rules out the possibility of a sand storm.

Ehh, if a enemy outside with a giant fan comes by, that could change...

Or plan b) ... INCOMING ENEMY MISSILES! The explosion would cause a huge sand storm afterward.. if you fail..

Because the missile missions never get old. ;0

Obviously it's because you've fantasied about her in explicit ways, the same as the rest of us.  :wink:

Ehh, if a enemy outside with a giant fan comes by, that could change...

Or plan b) ... INCOMING ENEMY MISSILES! The explosion would cause a huge sand storm afterward.. if you fail..

Because the missile missions never get old. ;0

I doubt that would happen. Sure dust would fly everywhere but they would have to have a pretty big missile to do it and would risk damage to their personal and base. But I see your point.

No, at least not a straight up Star Fox dream. The characters do appear frequently in a set of non-canonical crossover dreams that I seem to have almost every other night though.

Been there... along with the rest of the team, the rest of the starfox characters, the cornerian forces, some fanfic characters, and so many other anthro characters... Kursed got so close too many times...

But that's because I was the bad guy  :trollface:

A merciless Sith vent on bringing extinction to all anthro kind  :shock:

I have issued don't I?  O_o