New Year's Eve

"User"

Pictures this. Mortar shells (fireworks) without the mortar tube. I think i can still throw a baseball sized object pretty far. :D

Preparing my camera hopefully i can get some good footage of what happening, I might go out to town but it depend

Edit: new year has passed i did not get a very good picture because it's dark out all of them look like i got nuked

We will be getting "drunk" (with "" cause I don't think we will) with my family. We are squeezing like 11 pounds of lemons to get enough lemon juice for a whooooole apocalypses with margaritas  :) .

In all seriousness tho, we are just going to wait for the big bang with lots of random hilarious family stuff or drunktard stuff. Who knows.

my mother is flying out tonight to see us for the new year before she is to be deployed.

I'll be either in my bed or made to watch TV with my family while eating snacks. If I were in Dundee it would be a different, more exciting story.

If I were in Dundee it would be a different, more exciting story.

Involving intoxicating products?  :wink:

Probably shooting down French and British pilots.

Trying to get something together with some friends, if not, then it's just me and my buddy Nathan.

Prepare my video camera

Prepare my safety goggles (for eye safety, just in case)

Prepare my own load of fireworks

Prepare the cannon that will fire my fireworks: OWNAGE!! :lol:

idk

You need to fill your posts with substance concerning the subject matter, otherwise there is no real point to posting. :P

play games....mabye invite friends.....hope my grandma's surgury goes well....hope that i can get a new copy of SSBB becasue the one i currently own loves to randomly say"cannot read disk".....other wise thats all i can think up at any rate.

Most likely nothing in particular, other than sitting at home on my computer/PS3 :lol:

Oh, and just for the occasion;

:P

Watch YouTube all afternoon..

Heck, why not download 'em instead?

The same thing I do every night SF-O, try to take over the world!