La Belle et la Bête [Disscussion]

Fluxy

Might as well make a discussion for it, seeing as it might actually be chosen at one point in time. Lol

I will use this to add info, and the such. Feel free to ask questions here, or on the request page.

[Players: Quick Reference Guide

Arashikage--- Arashikage

Crazyfooinc--- Max Vega

Redeemer--- Freya

Sissy--- Sissiesque

Milkyway--- Anna

Lordbowser--- Michael Mushou

Xort--- Elizabeth

Robert Monroe--- Robert Monroe & Jami al'Salma Monroe

Myu--- Lenka

Fedora--- Raymond

NPC's: Quick Reference Guide

Claude--- FoxMcCloud

Renin--- [No One]

Estelle--- Fedora

Ernest--- BallisticWaffles]

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, guys. Looks like the RP is starting up. So now, I might as well point out a few things right now.

After I start this RP soon, I want it to be clear that I more than likely will have limited time on the laptop/computer due to recent weekend family issues. So of course feel free to develop characters with interactions with each other, but please don't get to crazy with it [Talking to you, Crazyfooinc, Lol, jk =]].

Those who play NPC's. I will make sure  to contact you when it is appropriate to start playing with them. Depending on how long it take to advance, it can be long, or short. Either way, you all will have your fun, and I will make sure to PM you guys with hidden info before needing to play them.

And if there is something I haven't pointed out, and you are still not sure whether it is okay to do or not, please just PM me. I know there will be something someone wants to do that I won't even think of, the case of most GM's in games, and if you feel you need an "Okay!" to do something, just go ahead and PM me. I am pretty open with this RP with the exception of few things that I highly doubt anyone will really find a good enough way to get around it [Aka, I'm looking at you three, Rob Milky and Xort. =P Jk again]

That's about it for now. I will get started on the entry post, and then it can get to a start.

Whoa! This is turning out to be really active! ^^;; And that is perfectly fine! Now, as to what the message says, I will post tomorrow, since today has been really active for me, and I am willing to give Sissy a bit for her to join, just wanted to be fair and make sure as I said already that it is okay with Fox and Balistic since they chose not to use FC's. Even though they did, they still might not like someone else comes in and takes an 11th spot, which is completely understandable, so I am giving them the choice on that. She still also has a choice as the last NPC, giving us a very full cast, Lol.

And one more thing I would like to mention. It is great that a lot of people are getting into it. This beginning part is meant to have a little space to have the characters get to know each other a little bit since there are many characters in the lodging room, and not all are awake just yet. So feel free to interact in there with others, as I said, the letter will be posted tomorrow morning for me as I need a little sleep. BUT, after you guys get out of the room, and the fun starts happening, I would like the seemingly fast pace to slow down as to people don't get left behind, unless people are splitting up at one point. But we will deal with that when it happens. I will make sure to make a broader statement when it really needs to be done. =] Thanks for listening!

Wow this thing moved fast, I've got some catching up to do :lol:

Made a quick edit in the very first post of the actual RP, and this discussion that has a list of the character names and their player for the convenience of making posting easier. =]

If we could slow up the pace, that would be really great right now. I would like everyone to be together for this, and we still need Redeemer to post. I will PM a reminder to her as well.

Sounds good, I didn't post much today, sorry, mondays are always bad for me because I have CAP and all, I can try but it doesn't always turn out like I plan

Sounds good, I didn't post much today, sorry, mondays are always bad for me because I have CAP and all, I can try but it doesn't always turn out like I plan

Don't worry about it. We will take it slow for the parts where all the characters need to be together, and all the good stuff since I don't want to give too much away. The talking and interaction is great, and if you can only come on to get a post or two a day, that is fine. We can keep it at whatever pace is convenient so all can enjoy and participate.

Hopefully we can sit around arguing about who gets to wake her up until she's able to post. :)

XD Lol. That is one scenario indeed, but I am hoping she will get on tomorrow so she can post and continue a bit.

But then again, we already have more posts than more of the other RP's, so being slowed for a day isn't a bad thing. Lol

Mr. Nintendo has dropped from my RP, due to reasons of feeling like he is in a lot, or something.

He could have said it here, but oh well. Means less people which in the RP which is nice, but I am sure we will miss him.

Sorry I took so long to post guys, I've been so busy the last few days. But I've recovered and am ready to go now. Thanks for waiting. :friends:

Posting here so I can keep up with the thread, pft.

Also, Nick, how comfortable are you with players filling in minor details about observations? I had Robert and Jami both look out a window to see the landscape, but you never addressed what they saw :P I understand you're busy and all and can't address every single minor point made by players, though, so that's why I'm asking.

Posting here so I can keep up with the thread, pft.

Also, Nick, how comfortable are you with players filling in minor details about observations? I had Robert and Jami both look out a window to see the landscape, but you never addressed what they saw :P I understand you're busy and all and can't address every single minor point made by players, though, so that's why I'm asking.

Oh! I am so sorry! I didn't realize that, and I will get on to posting what they saw right away!

Hey guys, my grandfather AND my great aunt died last night, so I'mma be a bit busy, I don't know how busy yet, but I should still be able to keep up with the RP.

Hey guys, my grandfather AND my great aunt died last night, so I'mma be a bit busy, I don't know how busy yet, but I should still be able to keep up with the RP.

D:

Oh my god! I don't mind postponing the RP a little. Really, take the time if you need it. I don't know how close you were with them, and this RP can move fast if it wanted to. Just take time, =].

Whoa, that's heavy news. Take care Sissi, take as long as you need.

I'm sorry to hear that... I pray that they're in a better place now, Sissi.

Just so people know, I personally am waiting for all the characters to get caught up and sit at the table, that is how we will be able to continue. Lol

But indeed though, Sissi, if you still need time, do take as much as you need. That is something that does not need to be rushed.

I'm mostly back. :P No one in my family wanted to drive all the way to Birmingham for my great aunt's funeral, so yeah, that's all over. xD

I'm really fine. He suffered for a long time and it's mostly a relief that he's not anymore.

Great. So who's missing now?