starfox adventures questions

Falconman

it has come to mah attention that starfox adventures doesnt anser all mah questions & after reviewing da wiki for scales, i notice a rly good point, "As the general falls, he states "You will regret this," implying that he would return in a future title. However, since he is no where to be found, it is assumed that he has either died or has simply been knocked out and imprisoned by his fellow SharpClaw. The only other explanation for his statement would be that he may have been warning Fox of Andross' return."

so is he coming back cuz dat would be cool.

mah other concern is krystal, it almost seems that she just kame out of no where! starfox adventures doesnt rly explain why krystal is there & i that i no that her home planet was destroyed. whats NOT clear is who destroyed it?

starfox was fine until starfox adventures. everything made sense, & i RLY dont want an anser(s) with a whole bunch of planets that i have never herd of.

Adventures is full of holes, you just pointed out some of the larger ones.

There are no answers to either. Scales was making an empty badass boast against Fox because he was mad. The end.

And likewise, we just know Krystal's homeworld is Cerinia, and it went kaboom. Speculation abounds that Andross destroyed it (as Krystal "recognizes" him at the start of the game), but other than that.... yeah.

o rly? what other hole is there?

Kyte knowing who Fox is, Fox knowing who Krystal is, why the Earthwalker Queen didn't up and front tell Fox the Krazoa spirits were needed, ect...

If you develop a new, original, game and your publisher decides that it wants to instead turn said game into a game in one of their franchises, you end up with what we had in SFAd: A big fucking mess.

Kyte knowing who Fox is, Fox knowing who Krystal is, why the Earthwalker Queen didn't up and front tell Fox the Krazoa spirits were needed, ect...

well, if the Earthwalker Queen dint just tell him right there, Fox would have no reason to rescue Tricky and blah blah blah. Not every game will have a peerfect way to keep you in the story ^_^

well, if the Earthwalker Queen dint just tell him right there, Fox would have no reason to rescue Tricky and blah blah blah. Not every game will have a peerfect way to keep you in the story ^_^

Um, yes he would? He saved Tricky so the Queen would tell him about the Spellstones, while she conveniently didn't tell him about the Spirits.

Um, yes he would? He saved Tricky so the Queen would tell him about the Spellstones, while she conveniently didn't tell him about the Spirits.

oh..oops..i havent played Adventures for a long while; even though i stiil have it ^_^

yes but this story line is rly off 

Never seen it has so many holes.. I'm always in love with the story when i'm playing it!

Never seen it has so many holes.. I'm always in love with the story when i'm playing it!

You must not be hard to please then.

theres nothing wrong w/ da story line its da bakround story dat throws evey1 off

theres nothing wrong w/ da story line its da bakround story dat throws evey1 off

There is no background story. Though the core plot of Adventures is solid, if cliche (planet falls apart, need magic to fix, ect), the delivery was bad.

i think i no wat u mean...althou im not all dat sure but i think its safe 2 say dat 1.if nintendo does make anothr SF game it bettr have some explaination in it & 2. despite all da story scew ups SF adv is still pretty fun                                                        if u check out Scales wiki ull find some pretty...questionable & odd stuff in it

• 1 year later...

Most likely Andross destroyed Krystal's home planet