Deep Thought

Guest Zhadow Fox

Guest Zhadow Fox

Well, I've finally finished my second piece. I'm glad how it turned out. I played with a bit of little effects here and there with photoshop. Sitll work'n on it. Here's krystal asleep in the Great Fox's head bay seat. I was in a relaxed mood, and I wanted to draw. So, I drew krystal. :wink: I finsihed the rest of this in one day... about half a day... but completly worth the time! Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/33598941/

Not half bad. You've captured the style of the original pictures of Krystal well enough.

Oh man, did you HAVE to make her cross her arms so smooth like!? :D

Good picture!

Yeah, that's drawn really well but I just don't really think that she looks asleep, more like she has just closed her eyes. A damn good pic though.

EDIT: For the post two below me by Zhadow, yeah, that suits the pic a lot better, well done, a fanart with Krystal wearing her Assault uniform, finally! Keep up the good work!!!

Guest Zhadow Fox

Heh, yeah. Acutually, the concept was off. :shock: Not really alseep but more of just closing the eyes and just thinking. Not really sleeping. Something went wrong there with the title, I just don't know why. :cry: Practicing and testing with effects. Thanks for the awesome comments!