VG Cats

Sluggsnipa

Ok,I've been reading a lot of VG Cats Comics lately and I now wonder if the main characters: "Leo" (Gray Cat,Male) and "Aeris"

(Pink Cat,Female) are Siblings or Friends. To help my argument that they are friends,look at this comic: LINKY . Siblings DO NOT kiss each other,even if they are the opposite gender. Although some may argue that they are siblings,because

they live together. I want is your awnser to my BURNING question,and supply evidence. Are "Leo" and "Aeris" Siblings or Friends ?

First off, they're based off of the writer's cats so that would most likely be considered as friends in our society. Second...it's a webcomic, big deal :D

First off, they're based off of the writer's cats so that would most likely be considered as friends in our society. Second...it's a webcomic, big deal :D

I edited my F*CKING POST!

I have a fetish for things like that,

Whoa whoa whoa! Too much information, buddy!!!

Seems there's no such thing as an innocent kiss between opposite sexes anymore. A peck on the forehead does not a passionate romance make.

I think it's a simple "roommates" sorta thing. Not siblings, but not in any sort of actual relationship. I don't have proof, it's just the general vibe they give off, if you know what I mean.

I think it's a simple "roommates" sorta thing. Not siblings, but not in any sort of actual relationship. I don't have proof, it's just the general vibe they give off, if you know what I mean.

Agreed, I mean if you have 2 pet cats, they are room mates(They share your house) but that doesn't me they are "Going out."

I don't think it matters. The creator and people generally stopped caring about VG cats a long time ago when wit and game based humour made way for american lowest common denominator crap.

I just WANNA KNOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a fetish for things like that,it's like my online soap opera,alongside Arby'n the Cheif.

It's too late to redeem yourself now! You are now dubbed "Sluggsnipa: VG Cats Fetishist Extraordinaire."

I have a fetish for things like that

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Edit your post.

I would guess they're friends, since I see no parent figures around.

Roommates does make the most sense, especially when you consider that one comic where Aeris attempted to abort Leo by going to meet his mom in the past <_< Siblings and couples don't generally go quite THAT far in their hatred of each other. :P

A comic which was promptly followed by a not-so-subtle "piss off" to those who'd gotten offended by it.

im going to say they are friends, because she didnt erase her self from the timeline when she went to erase him.

I have a fetish for things like that

Perfectly acceptable. I mean...we all have nasty, immoral fetishes in some way or another. Now I at least have something I can poke fun at you about next time you potentially say something detrimental about furries, Krystal fans, or yiff.

:trollface:

OHH,NOT LIKE THAT,NO WAY!!!!

The truth has been revealed. :P

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Edit your post.

I remember that episode quite well. First episode of the third season of Star Trek: The Next Generation. The facepalm, given the circumstances in that episode, was quite appropriate! :P

It's too late to redeem yourself now! You are now dubbed "Sluggsnipa: VG Cats Fetishist Extraordinaire."

You call me that BS when we're on a site that half the people here looks at yiff in their free time.

You call me that BS when we're on a site that half the people here looks at yiff in their free time.

That's pretty harsh. There's only like 12~ active members here. Around 10 are known furries. 6 have already said they hate yiff. So that leaves four open slots, but even those seem unlikely.<_<

So now I have to break up a potential arguement?

On topic: I think the two characters are just friends. If you think about it, they usually run into each other by coincidence and comment on each others "questionable" game purchasing decisions or "Why this game sucks?" scenario. Plus, brother and sister? Where'd you get that idea from?

That's pretty harsh. There's only like 12~ active members here. Around 10 are known furries. 6 have already said they hate yiff. So that leaves four open slots, but even those seem unlikely.<_<

Sorry but I was just pissed off that people were thinking I was a FurF@G all because I used the words in the wrong way and Milky pointed it out. It was an honest mistake,but nooo,the Troll wouldn't accept it. COME AND GET ME!

Sorry but I was just pissed off that people were thinking I was a FurF@G all because I used the words in the wrong way and Milky pointed it out. It was an honest mistake,but nooo,the Troll wouldn't accept it. COME AND GET ME!

Man, we're just trolling you. Take a chill pill. Sometimes you just have to sit and laugh at your mistakes versus dwelling on them and arguing with those who point it out. It was a funny mistake! You have to admit it. If I made the same mistake you would have laughed too. So let's just put it behind us and get back on topic, no?

Man, we're just trolling you. Take a chill pill. Sometimes you just have to sit and laugh at your mistakes versus dwelling on them and arguing with those who point it out. It was a funny mistake! You have to admit it. If I made the same mistake you would have laughed too. So let's just put it behind us and get back on topic, no?

I guess you're right! Geez,sometimes I wonder if I have a split personality.

I guess you're right! Geez,sometimes I wonder if I have a split personality.

Split personality, no. likes to play with words, yes.

You're acting like there's something wrong with that... ;) But yeah, like others have said, we're just playing. No need to take everything said on a message board so seriously at times. :)

Before we moved to IPB I've noticed we had about 80-90 daily active members on our board on a regular basis. That didn't mean they posted, only logged in at least once in the last 24 hours. Also, the last couple of polls that asked the question if you were a furry or not had the vast majority of people saying they were. Maybe we should post another one of those up, I mean...it's been quite some team since the last one and we've had a ton of new members join since.

You're acting like there's something wrong with that... ;) But yeah, like others have said, we're just playing. No need to take everything said on a message board so seriously at times. :)

Ok,I was a little too harsh there. I apologize. CAN WE GET BACK ON TOPIC?