Hey

Wes

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I left and didn't say anything about leaving. I'm going through some problems here at home, and I felt extremely uneasy being here. It had nothing to do with anybody here and I'm not sure why I deleted my account earlier, that's just how I reacted. I'm sorry for leaving and not saying anything. I hope you guys don't mind me being back.

You're actually back? For real? You don't know how great that is. Welcome back. I had thought (along with a few others) that you had been banned.

*raises glass* "To more good times"

Personally, I'm very happy to see you come back FoXXX, it's been quite a while. You've always been one of my favorite furries on this board and I'm sure for many other people as well. :)

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I left and didn't say anything about leaving. I'm going through some problems here at home, and I felt extremely uneasy being here. It had nothing to do with anybody here and I'm not sure why I deleted my account earlier, that's just how I reacted. I'm sorry for leaving and not saying anything. I hope you guys don't mind me being back.

FFFFOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!! *tackles to the ground with his arm's wrapped around him*

FoXXX, are you kidding? We've missed you since you left, you always made it a joy to be here and you'll be welcomed back in open arms (as you can already tell I'm sure). :D Good to see you around the boards again! :)

Welcome back Foxxx! Seriously though, I think everybody's happy your back. :friends:

I dare say you were my favorite member! Glad you're back and hope you'll stay a while.

Also, I hope whatever problems get better!

I also bet you're wondering what happened to the forums. We switched from SMF software to IPB. ;)

You always did have quite a few lulzy comments at your disposal. Good to see you're back.

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! ever since I came back I've been wondering where you went! Welcome back dude! :grin:

• Owner/Technical Admin

Welcome back dude! Nice to see a familiar face. :D

Welcome back FoXXX. Nice to see you around again.

Lol, almost everyone I know has posted.

Welcome back, FoXXX.